gentle on dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from dermatitis. This wash is gentle and does not dry out/irritate my skin. I would sometimes add avocado oil or almond oil to it to make more moisturizing. ♡ this.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best so far for dry skin.

best cleansing oil.

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this has the same ingredients like most of the expensive and hyped cleansing oil out there. i buy this out of experimenting on ways to gently and easily remove sunscreens and waterproof everything. well it's no surprise that this easily remove waterproof stuff from my face and body. then i followed with my usual cleansers. cheap and effective.

No smell, no irritations, but still needs moisturizing after showe

Posted by Lucylju on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have bough this for my husband, as he has eczema and very dry skin. Thought it will help, but he is anyway not using it, as feels no effect. As for me, I have used this in winter and my skin loved it, although there is a kind of oil smell, therefore afterwards I am still using body lotion or another oil on my skin. This body wash is good for the ones with sensitive skin. It wil definetely not irritate it and leave a bit moisturized.

Disaster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you want to take a shower with smell of frying oil- Go for it

ถือว่าโอเค ราคาถูก ใช้ได้

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ราคาถูกกว่าในไทย ใช้ได้ดี มันจะมันๆน้ำมันปลาหน่อย แต่ก็ใช้ได้ครับ ไม่แย่ สรุปไม่เสียดายครับซื้อตัวนี้ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this with an exfoliating glove and it has really cleared up the bumps on my arms and has softened my skin.

Love this Body Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin & get eczema & psoriasis :-(. I find Eucerin products, especially this calming body wash helps me put breakouts at bay. This doesnt dry my skin but makes it smoother. DEFINTELY RECOMMENDED

Soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have dry sensitive skin and this product really does work. Makes my skin feel clean and hydrated.

GREAT for winter weather!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GREAT. Skin improved immediately! Def will purchase again for winter weather.

1 2