Tastes like you made it from scratch!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love all of Dr. Oetker's cake mixes. This one is one of my favorites. I love that it doesn't have that 'box' cake flavor. Knowing that it's organic, it makes a light and fluffy cake that will take some of the guilt out of eating chocolate cake.

Loved the pure chocolate flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pure chocolate flavor. Not as sweet as regular box mixes. Baked a little too fast in my oven so it ended up a little dry. If I'd been keeping a better eye on it it would have been perfect. Kids didn't seem to mind though and ate it right up!

Love these cake mixes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Oetker makes a great product! This cake mix tastes good and it easy to prepare. Tastes a lot like homemae. Wish iHerb would also carry the Lemon cake mix -- it's yummy!

Dr Oetker organics choco cake

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The only box cake mix I can find that does NOT have hydrogenated soybean oil in it as well as a lot of other things that are unnecessary. Bakes up nicely, and not so sweet.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our family really likes this cake. It tastes like it's made from scratch. Much better than box mixes from the store. I topped it with Dr. Oetker Chocolate frosting (mix with softened butter and a tad water - easy & tastes great). I will be ordering more.

Dr. Oetker Organics Chocolate Organic Cake Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Made this for my mother's bday and everyone loved it. Everyone just wanted to keep eating it until it was gone. Great with the Chocolate frosting also by Dr. Oetker.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am really happy with the cake mix. 5-10 min of preparation time, 30-35 min cooking time and you have a delicios cake. I use softened chocolade as an icing, yuuummm !!!

Organic Cake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is not you typical store bought cake mix, but is amazingly good. ASK THAT IT BE SEPERATELY BAGGED IF YOU ORDER IT.

Dr. Oetker, Organics, Chocolate Organic Cake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The cake mix makes good cupcakes. I like this mix because there is no trans fat and has ingredients that I know what they are.

Great cake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to make, not too sweet but rich dark chocolate taste.

1 2 3