Green Tea European Soap Pre de Provence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have never written a review before, but i felt the need to put up a red flag on this soap if you are ordering. I ordered 2 large bars of this wonderful soap because my sister had received a bar for Christmas. Her entire bathroom smelled wonderful! When I got my soaps, they were in a zipper bag and individually wrapped in cellophane. To my disappointment when I unwrapped the soap there was very little smell, even when I put the soap to my nose. What a disappointment! I think,it must be old and the smell evaporated.

My Favorite Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pre de Provence Green Tea is my favorite soap...it has a fresh fragrance, is very hydrating, and lasts a very long time. Because it is a french milled soap, it won't melt as fast as most brands. A nice bonus is that it fragrances the whole bathroom!

European Soaps, LLC, Pre de Provence Bar Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best bar soap there is available anywhere. I used to buy from a little shop, but was so happy when IHerb started carrying it. My family loves it! We like to try different scents. The bathroom always smells so good. The green tea is my husband's favorite. We look forward to IHerb carrying even more variety of these wonderful soaps.