Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Simply amazing! It smells like real linden, and the soap itself is very soft, my skin likes it a lot.

Pre de Provence Soap bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice chunky size! Great for hair and body. Suds galore. And the scent lasts through the whole bar. Have been using these for years, so glad to find them at a lower price! I'm happy.

Lovely linden scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely scent-- Just like the linden or basswood (Tilia) trees that bloom here every June. A beautiful reminder of Spring during the cold winter months. Large, long-lasting bar; nice lather; feels good on skin. I like to store extras with my folded towels to give them a clean fresh scent.

試過很多香皂, 這家出的是最好用的!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

比日本某大牌子的蜜糖香皂更水潤, 而且不失清爽, 放在浴室還可以省了香薰. 不知道是湊巧還是真的, 用了這香皂之後, 浴室的蚊虫都少了. 會是有關嗎? 我也不曉得... 不過真的很讚!

this French soap is excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used these soaps for years and they are fabulous. The bars last literally months and months, the scent never diminishes and the suds are excellent. Because the soap lasts so long I feel the value is excellent.

That's what I call a good soap

Posted by CycloneFaerie on Mar 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The soap smells absolutely awesome, not too strong, not too light, not seekly sweet like some products with synthesized linden fragrance. The bar is rather big so that it can be split for more convenient usage. I used it for washing body, didn't notice any dryness after, think it's good balanced. It doesn't get soaked in water and doesn't turn into a slimy mess, at least I had no such experience with this bar.

A bit too sweet and overpowering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I adore natural linden smell, was a bit disappointed with this one.

Great scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Captures the smell of a linden tree in bloom. Also lasts a very long time. I love it.

Love Linden soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got some a few years ago as a Christmas gift and have been in love with it since. I have ordered several times in large amounts so that I would not run out. Got some again as gifts in December and just completed my order with you. Just ove it and have even looked to see if there was a perfume or spray that I could use.

could be stronger smelling

Posted by jasminem on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

in general, European Soaps are good value for money. They are solid bars that do the job. but if you like your soaps to have a stronger fragrance, you're going to be disappointed.