Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's smell so wonderful and after use of cream hands are very unbelivieble soft

This stuff works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product keeps my hands smooth and soft.

Best one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I highly recommend=)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wish it came it larger sizes. I use it for body lotion. It's an excellent moisturizer.

OK Hand Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin is dry and during winter season my hands needs constant hydration, and also with this cream I must apply it to my hands several times during the day. It has got a strong smell, but luckily it disappears quite quickly, and it gets absorbed into my hands in just a minute; not oily at all.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This lovely hand cream smells like baby powder and moisturizes well without a sticky residue. My hands are very dry and they love it! I've been using this for years.

Best hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this hand cream for quite a long time now and so far this is the best product ever. Will definitely recommend!

Long Lasting Hydration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin is dry and during winter season my hands needs constant hydration. With this product I can apply on my hands on the evening and on the morning only but not every time I wash my hands. Would recommend it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cream is excellent. It is very dense, with a good smell, and gets absorbed into hands in just a minute; not oily at all. The effect of hydration is immediate. However, the quantity is very small...

Strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed--expected this to be much better based on the reviews. I really didn't like the smell & it was way too strong. It also didn't absorb as well as I had hoped--left a thin film on my hands & felt icky, Definitely not worth the money, in my opinion. I will go back to the Out of Africa Shea Butter hand cream, which I'm pretty satisfied with.