TRUMPET BLASTER!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have narcolpesy. This product taken in higher doses help keep my brain from shutting off. It is one of the only supplements I found that alleviates narcolepsy to a degree. Although bc of my disease I have to take in high doses which is costly. I hope they make higher doses very soon! I think maybe brain patches made of this formula that attach to the noggin would keep a steady flow, lol! No side affects either, which is why I can't take ANY synthetic drugs for my disease, UGH:/ IF YOU HAVE FATIGUE- TAKE IT FROM A NARCOLEPTIC THIS WORKS GREAT!!

12 Hour Energy Caps are the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use 12 Hour Energy Caps 5 days a week, on work days, and they always keep me going without making me feel wired or hyper. Never nervous energy, always focused and clear mentally.

Very effective

Posted by StCecilia on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking two capsules a day for about a week (one each at breakfast and lunch), and have noticed a definite increase in my energy level, especially on days when I'm sleep-deprived. I am a college professor (over 50), and this product definitely helps me "keep up" with my daily activities, with enough energy left over for working out, which is a big plus.

I really like but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do like but it tends to give me a headache, I think it is the Scots Pine. I do not do well with anything with pine. Do try though, it did help me with energy.