Like An Herbal Valium~

Posted by JJ2007 on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A remarkable herbal remedy for anxiety which is also very effective for the treatment of daily stress, too. Echinacea extract is an excellent natural sleep-aid for occasional insomnia, as well. It is one of the most potent herbs I've ever used for this complaint. The best part about using this natural herbal supplement is that there are NO SIDE EFFECTS!

Not worth one star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Took one pill last night and was up all night. The room was spinning. Didn't relax me made me feel numb and very ill. This should be taken off the market. May help some but some of us can't tollerate it.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works very well to relieve occasional anxiety without any side effects whatsoever. Tiny tablets, easy to take. Haven't come across anything else like it!

This actually works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this and it seems to work quickly. I feel tension leave my shoulders and neck, I have to say I was surprised.

Perfect for when you need to feel relaxed with no side affects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love that I am taking Echinacea and no worries about becoming dependent. Really takes the edge off as well as anything I've ever tried.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good for me ..............

Suprisingly effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to reduce anxiety, improve outlook and resilience very gently and consistently. Low dose in a tiny pill, and no side effects to worry about...

AnxioFit-1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps my anxiety better than any other product I've tried & works fast! Without side-effects!!! Thank you EuroPharma.

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it as an aid to help me sleep through the night. I find I have a more deep restful sleep and wake up recharged without side effects. Works with my body chemistry and definitely recommend.

Feeling better is important to me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have less anxiety now taking the AnxioCalm. It took a little while to "build up" in my body but it works.

1 2