Very Effective Against Inflammations!

Posted by GoNatural on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Chronic inflammations can bother you a lot. We have tried several different natural and commercial treatments through the years, but Curamed has been by far the most powerful one. Curamed seems to balance the immune system and control inflammations very effectively. We combine this with krill oil and MSM. As a side note, we have noticed that Curamed seems to make the skin soft and supple.

EuroPharma Cura Med

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been experiencing back pain and, more recently neck pain - to the degree that I became concerned that I might not be able to swallow my medication with water, as it necessitated hold my head in a backwards position. Within two hours of taking two CuraMed soft gels the back pain had abated and - with some crunchy sounds - I was able to regain almost full rotation of my head. Subsequently I ordered several bottles of the product and plan to continue using them. I now have full rotation of my neck, and much less back pain. So, I do recommend this product highly.

Love this, this came very highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

East to swallow, high quality.

Stops inflammation when you take it steadily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Of course, stopping inflammation stops your pain

Ahhhh,wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for me,it gentle on my tummy and helps the body parts move.

doctor recommended anti inflam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These work for me, I am getting better. The problem with I-Herb is that I wasn't informed that it was going to take a long time to ship. It fortunately came before I went away.

Great for UC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Ive been using it for over a year. I truly feel it has gelped with my UC.

Knee injury relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had bilateral knee injurys since June 2016. Tired of taking over the counter anti-inflammatory meds with potential for side effects. Have been on this product for 2 months now and can't say my knees are bothering me any longer. I no longer take ibuprofen or naproxen. Also have a family history of inflammatory bowel disease- Cleveland Clinc recommends turmeric for its anti inflammatory properties.

Much cheaper than the local health food store

Posted by Freetexas on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No reason to buy it at the brick and mortar place when it's 50% cheaper through iHerb.