EuroPharma Cura Med

Posted by Reviewer3346025 on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been experiencing back pain and, more recently neck pain - to the degree that I became concerned that I might not be able to swallow my medication with water, as it necessitated hold my head in a backwards position. Within two hours of taking two CuraMed soft gels the back pain had abated and - with some crunchy sounds - I was able to regain almost full rotation of my head. Subsequently I ordered several bottles of the product and plan to continue using them. I now have full rotation of my neck, and much less back pain. So, I do recommend this product highly.

Very Effective Against Inflammations!

Posted by GoNatural on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Chronic inflammations can bother you a lot. We have tried several different natural and commercial treatments through the years, but Curamed has been by far the most powerful one. Curamed seems to balance the immune system and control inflammations very effectively. We combine this with krill oil and MSM. As a side note, we have noticed that Curamed seems to make the skin soft and supple.

Ahhhh,wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3006887 on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for me,it gentle on my tummy and helps the body parts move.

Love this, this came very highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1790225 on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

East to swallow, high quality.

Stops inflammation when you take it steadily

Posted by Reviewer1727022 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Of course, stopping inflammation stops your pain

doctor recommended anti inflam

Posted by Reviewer2096836 on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These work for me, I am getting better. The problem with I-Herb is that I wasn't informed that it was going to take a long time to ship. It fortunately came before I went away.

Great for UC

Posted by Reviewer1012998 on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Ive been using it for over a year. I truly feel it has gelped with my UC.

Knee injury relief

Posted by 5431647547213565258 on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had bilateral knee injurys since June 2016. Tired of taking over the counter anti-inflammatory meds with potential for side effects. Have been on this product for 2 months now and can't say my knees are bothering me any longer. I no longer take ibuprofen or naproxen. Also have a family history of inflammatory bowel disease- Cleveland Clinc recommends turmeric for its anti inflammatory properties.