I Love This Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1217494 on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the only natural product that helps my fibromyalgia. One a day keeps the pain away!

Extra Strength Curamin

Posted by 4850910891546297932 on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product works great for me. When i feel pain in my hip, because of changing weather, or me getting older, this is fast acting :)

Curamin

Posted by 5078042548004209910 on Dec 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After five back surgeries I was tired of taking prescription medication. Every time a med was changed I developed a tolerance and was always pill sick. I was given a sample of Curamin from the natural grocery store and decided to give it a try. The relief was pretty much immediate and I was even able to get a good night's sleep. I have been taking it consistently for three years now and although I will never be completely pain free, for the most part my quality of life has been restored. I am a lifelong customer of this product and have recommended it to anyone and everyone (husband and kids included) who either need help now and then, or long term . Having chronic pain means taking meds long term and having to deal with the health consequences of doing so. Knowing that I am not doing any harm eases some of the stress of living with this condition.

helps to manage the pain

Posted by 5198441259224184704 on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it is helping my mom with the pain related to growing lung cancer, better than prescreption drugs, makes it manageble

BETTER

Posted by LOURDES on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Help with inflammation, very concentrated.

Unbelievable Pill

Posted by 5115332944964645207 on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband is in awe of this stuff, really helps him with neuropathy pain. He can walk comfortably much longer.

great product

Posted by 5624273437743705838 on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a long time and am very satisfied with it. Will continue to use it for the many health benefits it offers

Hopeful...

Posted by Reviewer2393105 on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think that this is helping...I'm giving Curating another 3-4 months...

Disappointed

Posted by 4737869538032671613 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't work - very disappointed - would have liked it to work. Took for one week and as directed, which should have been long enough to work. Didn't get rid of any of my pain at all - was hoping it was, as turmeric is a very good product. Hopefully it helps others.

Not Just For Pain But Heals The Body As Well

Posted by 5184454206583386379 on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for a great natural pain relief supplement this should be your choice. This product is expensive but well worth it. I've been using it since December of 2014 after breaking my ankle and requiring surgery. The surgeon was very please with my healing and it was this product I was using for pain but also aided in the healing process as well.