High doses can cause hyperthyroidism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The first few doses gave me a real boost - much more energy and motivation, needing to sleep less, less depressed. But after that it made me extremely anxious with obsessive racing thoughts, insomnia and feeling shaky inside. My boyfried had exactly the same reaction. Be very careful with high doses like this. It can cause hyperthyroidism and even Graves disease.

More energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Iodine is necessary for a healthy body. It will help our bodies fight off getting cancer.

Tri Iodine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for about 3 weeks and I'm feeling great! I don't feel tire and I'm more focused. I did have a little reaction when I initially started taking this, but it has since gone away. I have given some of this to a friend and she loves it. It helps with her constipation to where everything is flowing like normal.

Very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product.

Best Iodine yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't go with out it, best Iodine supplement I have tried.

Doctor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

taking after bloods test showed I was lacking, and it has reversed my lack of this particular zinc.

This Stuff Really Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take thyroid meds daily and understand that most thyroid dysfunction is due to low levels of iodine. This stuff really cleans you out and increases stamina. I highly recommend this product. Plus it is from whole food sources. High quality stuff.

Tri-Iodine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product and several of my family members are using it on a regular basis.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The products and prices are great but the best is the prompt delivery to Australia, keep up the great work. A pleasure doing business.

Tri-iodine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, very effective. Stamina, strength better. Thanks.

1 2