Help

The Best of the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have sever depression. Used to take a very good liquid fish oil, about 10 grams a day (that's a lot)! Totally arrested the depression. Found Vectomega and just love it!! So much easier than the liquid. No taste at all. No fish burps. I do take 2 pills a day. I must. If I try to cut back the depression comes back within 24 hrs. Have to stay on high doeses. But no medication at all. Can't tolerate any meds.

supreme fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

ive researched fish oil extensively and had come across studies comparing fish oil (commonly in the form of ethyl-ester) to eating salmon. due to the artificial molecule attached to these products, the oild becomes very hard to digest. the study concluded that someone would have to eat 9 grams twice a day of fish oil to get the same amount of epa/dha in the blood as a single serving of salmon. i wrote the company and they said vectomega is equal to one 5oz serving of salmon. this product does everything 4 grams a day of the other stuff in one tiny tablet and with zero negative side effects.

Easy To Take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

vectomega is the easy way to get your omega 3 fatty acids. i can't take fish oils because they choke me. this is so easy...it's a flat football shaped pill that goes down very easily. 10 stars if you ask me.

The Best Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best omega 3 I have ever taken - and I have taken many other brands. The absorption of Vectomega is superior to anything else. I can tell the difference with my skin immediately. I do wish that the price was lower but I just take 1 a day now. And there is no fishy after taste.

EuroPharma Vectomega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great Product, no fish taste EVER..Helps with my occasional depression. Great for the heart. Highly recommended from Dr.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product as it improves immune system but contains tricalcium. Have found another similar quality product without tricalcium.

Pleased with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for months now. No aftertaste - no fish oil indigestion, and good results healthwise.

Worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried several omega products to lower my cholesterol. This one works for me, based on blood tests. No fish tsste or after taste. Will keep buying it.

great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

these medium sized tablets back a lot of oil into a small space. They smell fishy, but my kids like this better than 3 teaspoons of cod liver oil!

Omega3 ++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'll be able to answer better after I get my follow-up blood work done but I feel great and no side-effects (gas/fishy breath)so far! This has gotten some wonderful reviews.

1 2 3