I like Every Man Jack, but this one sucks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried Every Man Jack deodorant in the Cedarwood smell before and i really enjoyed it. But this one... the smell on its own is ok. But once it mixes with the body something happens and it is awful. The mint smell mixed with human skin is just revolting. Go buy the cedarwood on instead of this.

Not the best deodorant

Posted by odereviews on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pros: I have tried dozens of different deodorants and I must admit that this has the best smell so far. Pretty much the same scent as “After eight” mint chocolate has. Every Man Jack’s “Signature Mint” doesn’t stain your clothes, and has a nice cooling effect. Cons: This product doesn’t offer any protection against odor. After couple of hours you wonder if you applied this deodorant at all. Thanks to no odor protection, it’s hard to suggest this product to anyone.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of the deodorant, but I hate the way it smells on my body. I don't know what's worse: sweat or this. Fortunately, the scent is not very strong, but I still can feel it. The deodorant is not efficcient enough for me, but I've only used it in summer, maybe it would do better on cooler days.

Nope nope nope

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was happily applying my Every Man Jack Signature Mint one day, when my partner said, "Don't use that, it smells horrible." "No, it smells like a mint candy," I replied. "Smell it!" I put the deodorant stick under her nose. "It smells like mint now. But with sweat, it smells gross." Being the stubborn type, I persisted. That evening, I checked my armpits. My nostrils were met by a wave of something akin to vomit. And not just any vomit, but puke from someone who had eaten a bag of mints. Apparently I was sharing this scent with the world, everytime I used Every Man Jack. Chastened, I told my partner she was right, threw both sticks away, discovered Kiss My Face liquid roll-on and never looked back. tl:dr - mint is for chewing gum and tea, not deodorant.

excelente desodorante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

muy buen desodorante la marca lo dice todo gracias

yes it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this product for my husband looking for a more natural deodorant and this is it. It works even on a summer of 118 degrees yes it works

This smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells like the peppermint patties I love, but they don't taste like it. So don't like it haha.

very nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good products

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great scent, the most effective natural based deodorant I have tried so far. Planning on trying out other brands but I would definitely come back to this one as a fail-safe I love it

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's great! The smell is not that good, but it works

1 2