great stuff

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my husband like it very much

nice shave gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I live in Japan and there are many type of skin care products recently. I tried many types, but some of them smelled like "middle-aged" with a scent of strong tonic and mint. And the quantity is not always large enough. So i was looking for a product which has less smell and not too strong for skin. I believe this was one of the best product I have every used. Well, no one can find out if a product would really fit us, but I believe this is worthwhile to try. And the package is stylish. So it might be a good for a small present for husband or bf (maybe it's an idea to prepare gift this with a some luxury after-shave lotion like Helmes, because this has not smelly and there is no fear of mixing flavor).

Not fragrance free to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased a few different products for my friend to use for the few days before he comes to visit me as I have chemical sensitive’s and cannot tolerate the usual grooming products, even if he does not wear them (or my family) that day they come to visit. I still get sick from the products used the days prior. This is a big NO from me as in my particular case of chemical sensitivities (everyone has different levels) it blew my socks off without even having to open the cap. I also bought “Kiss My Face, Moisture Shave, Fragrance Free” from iHerb and that seems a little more tolerable so I gave this out to be used for the days preceding a visit to my house. I am sure this product is fine for normal people and possibly people who are not at the chronic end of chemical sensitivities. I cannot leave my house without wearing a mask, so it might be ok for you. Good luck.

My husband loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband has a very sensitive skin and he is really choosy for shaving cosmetics. He tried a lot of alternatives and this shave gel he liked, because it doesn't irritates his skin. The smell is not typical for men shaving gel - it has a smell of a green apples. And it's really not expensive. In conclusion, we will continue to purchase this product.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Large volume. Bestowed her husband, he liked it, but still a favorite means for Aubrey and after shaving.

WOW Great

Posted by AkramAli on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best Shave gel, it work great without Chemicals.

Like the product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like the product very much, leaves my skin very soft after shaving and is good against my sensitive skin. I am though very disappointed that i cannot order this again, because this cannot be shipped anymore with Air shipments :(((

VERY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

LOVE Product

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My men likes it