Love this face wash !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Okay I'm on the Acneorg Regimen and this cleanser is amazing! It replaces that cleanser and is better. All you need is 1-2 pumps and it foams up very nicely. It lathers well and doesn't leave my skin dry or stripped. Feels nice not moisturized make sure you always moisturize after using any cleanser. I'm very impressed that this is all natural yet affordable and that I can purchase this instead of the acneorg cleanser. I give this 5 stars and definitely be purchasing this again and again. The pump is also neat too because it has an open and close lock feature which is nice. Love the packaging. If you are thinking of buying this line, I would only invest in the face wash and the toner only. I find the moisturizer is overpowering fragrance of spice-y lavender and the SPF 15 is so chalky and not blending to the skin!

Very Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This face wash lathers well yet is not drying. It removes all makeup, when I want to also remove eye makeup, I rub it around my eyes and lids, and it all washes off! I love it. It is one of the best face washes I have used, I have tried many including department store brands. Love coconut, so good for your skin. I use all the Everyday Coconut skincare, very very good price and they work! I also use the Everyday bodycare, I got it at Wholefoods, but not the shampoo which is drying. I also use Nubian Heritage Coconut products. God bless you all.

42 five star reviews? Really?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After reading all the reviews I was excited to try this product. I wanted a natural face wash, that could remove make-up. Lots of reviewers mentioned they used it for make-up removal but I'm not sure how that's possible???? This product stung my eyes so much!! It left my skin ok. Nothing wow, if not a little dry. My eyes are still sore since using this. The smell is very off-putting too, it smells nothing like coconuts and to me, has a weird clinical smell. This will now be used as expensive hand wash.

Good price, mild cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When my favorite face cleanser, Olive Vitale Foaming Face Cleanser, was discontinued, I had to find something new so I ordered this when it was on sale. I poured it into the Olive Vitale foaming dispenser along with a few drops of argan oil and voila! I have a refill for my foaming cleanser. It works just fine and the argan oil gives it a little moisture for my mature skin. I am also pleased by the mild scent and the fact it does NOT contain palm oil(palm oil has been linked to deforestation and loss of habitat for endangered species, such as orangutans). I would get this again, though I would prefer it if they omitted the phenoxyethanol, but there is so little of it, there's little cause for worry.

I like it so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Admittedly, I just got it, but so far I really like it. My skin feels nice and clean for ages and it's not harsh.

Favourite New Face Wash

Posted by shopzilla on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price, with very few ingredients and none of which appear to be toxic or questionable. Love the scent which reminds me of coconut and pandan leaves. It foams well but does not dry out my skin and it rinses off easily and completely, keeping my face shine free for a good few hours, in a humid tropical environment. My face feels smooth and comfortable after washing and after about 4 weeks of using this, someone told me I just seem to look younger and younger!! Thanks Alaffia, for a safe, conscionable product that actually works :) If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button and click on my name for many more reviews. Thank you and happy shopping!

Fantastic cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I agree with everyone that this is the best cleanser ever. I am 66 years old with combination skin. I a matter of days I noticed my pores were cleaner and tighter and small bumps under the surface have gone! My skin is totally clean but not stripped or dry. I give it 5 stars and more.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used it for the first time today and i think it is awesome! I guess one pump goes a long way . It's a reasonable price and i will definitely recorder it again.

Great for make up removal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use a very strong long lasting foundation every day, and found many face washes just weren't getting rid of it. I would have to wash my face in the shower and then tone my face afterwards and still have the majority of my make up on my skin. This face wash is gentle but completely removes make up! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and doesn't cause excess oil like some other face washes may do. The bottle is plain but the price is great! This has now replaced a make up remover that is 10x the price!

Not what I expected!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not the smell I expected, neither the result or qualities of the product. This stings on my eyes, and has an artificial scent. I will keep it only to clean my brushes, since makes my skin dryer!