Orangey blush

Posted by 4835201406773954293 on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Turned out more orangey than peachy on Asian skin. A little goes a long way. Not thrilled with the packaging. Lasts on oily skin despite humid weather

Like it!

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The multifunction is very important for me and I love this Matt blush for that reason. Looks very natural on medium to dark (Latin) skin tone. It will las me for a very very long time as they pigmentation is soooo good! The color on the picture from the site is NOT the same as the true color, have to check on google for the true color ;) Definitely recommended!

great colour!

Posted by Reviewer2263830 on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I knew that the colour on my screen was not true to the product - I made sure I did my colour research and was extremely happy with the highly pigmented blush that it is. I use it for eyes as well. I agree that the packaging isn't perfect but the contents is worth it.

Great colour payoff, looks natural, value for money.

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All Smiles is a peachy/pink matte blush. Natural finish and good pigmentation, so a little goes a long way. This is a very versatile colour for most skin shades, as it can be blended very sheer or buffed in as a stronger colour payoff.

Fits me perfectly

Posted by Reviewer2113574 on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fits me perfectly

good

Posted by Viktorija on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

natural

Matte, peach shade

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well-pigmented, long-lasting, as well as all-natural and non-toxic. There is a ton of product so it lasts a long time. I also like to use it to mix with other mineral blushes to create new shades.

glowing all day

Posted by 4815355597019240146 on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Want to order more..Thank you iherb you have very very good delivery service.

good

Posted by Reviewer1941570 on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i use this an eyeshadows

BUENO/FINE

Posted by martini18 on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es un color naranja, no rosado como en la foto, me ha gustado porque da un color muy bonito en la piel. Pero para usar este blush mineral debes tener una brocha buena (yo utilizo la kabuki de ecotools y creo que con otra me podria ir aun mejor) y paciencia para sacar el producto del bote ya que en mi opinion deberían mejorar el formato. It's a orange color, no pink like the pic. I like it cos give you a beautiful skin tone. But to use this mineral blush you need a good brush (I use a kabuki of ecotools and its ok but i think it could be better with another one) and you need pacience for get blush cos the packaging it isnt the best, rather if they change it

1 2