Best yellow concealer

Posted by Zihuana on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a very severe red scarring on my face and this is the only yellow concealer that does anything to it. I have tried other labels as well but this has better amount of pigment and the right shade of yellow (yellow enough). Also about the only thing I can use to help conceal brown marks. Green and blue shades of concealers appear as themselves on my skin and also make it look a bit more grey, so no help from those shades. My skin is neutral/cool, light.

Corrector

Posted by 5362699221627533667 on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too yellow for me and applies very poorly

I really like it

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have different concealers, but this is the only one that I can acctually use under my eyes. Other concealers make my eyes red and swollen but this one doesn't! It has very light concistency yet it covers all my skin flaws :) My favourite concealer!

Nice corrector

Posted by 5224822575229028565 on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It fit my skin right under the eyes but don't work closer to nose. Work well with violet but if color more blue it make it unhealthy green and also highlite it -_- Better to aply a little bit of a product. Base will fix the rest. But if you take more corrector than needed it'll be hard to hide it with base.

Concealer

Posted by Reviewer2493832 on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very yellow and very light!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used Everyday Minerals make-up for a few years and usually I like the quality of their products. This is a great product as well but this color is very light and very yellow. I use this to mix my own concealer for under eye area. I have a very light skin (Everyday minerals foundation Fair Olive) but this still looks way too light (and yellow) if I don't mix it with darker and more neutral colors.

Not bad

Posted by 5593224165253851751 on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not as finely milled as I thought it would be, but its a good pale yellow colour.