Help

Too dark!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best concealers I've ever tried! It covers my acne and acne-scars well and stays on all day long. Unfortunately it is about two shades too dark for my pale scandinavian skin, so I can only use it during the summer or when I've used self tanner. I really wished there was a lighter shade of this concealer.

Ok but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First of all, I'd like to state that I have dry skin and I use a liquid foundation instead of a mineral foundation. This concealer, when I use on my bare skin, goes on ok but didn't even last 2 hours. It was like it just melted away. Then I applied moisturizer and a liquid foundation and it didn't last much longer. After that I tried setting it with a finishing face powder and it last a bit longer, but still not impressive. The colour is ok, but I wish it comes in an even lighter color. Overall it's ok but I probably would not buy again.

Très bon produit !!

Posted by missblackline on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Un très bon produit facile d'application ! j'ai pris en teinte light, hélas ça reste un pas assez lumineux vu mon teint très clair, mais sinon c'est un très bon produit !

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product.