ok

Posted by I-try-this on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very beautiful, with glitter, very pigmented, long-lasting,super nice peach color

blush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok, it is more on the pink side. How I can explain the colour...soft dusty rose. The sheen is soft, I can't see it on my face. A looooot of product, very pigmented...

Beautiful colour and finish, well priced natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting much for a $9.99 mineral blush. The colour is perfect for my light skin tone and sets off my green/blue eyes nicely. You can adjust the colour intensity depending on how much you put on your brush. It is a nice concentrated pigment so you only need a tiny amount per application. The colour is peachy with a hint of pink (looks more pink in the container) and a nice very subtle sheen finish. Good staying power - lasts all day. I will definitely buy again and look at ordering more everyday minerals products.

Nice blush...not sure about colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't think that the picture on website represents colour in real life which is much darker. It is a great product however the colour is too strong for me...I do not think peach describes it well...it more blush red. If you have beige complexion this is too strong..(well by my taste) if you like subtle blush this colour is not for you. It would suit more olive skins...

from Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Rumyana krasivie,est´ blestochki,toje ochen´ legko pereborshit´,s nimi nado okuratno rabotat´...chto dlya menya ne tak praktichno na kajdii den´!