Best of mineral powders!

Posted by eva2iHerb on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The effect that gives this mineral powder is the best (until this time) what I found. Coverage is buildable (from medium, to what you really want). It stays in place a half day for sure (depends on your skin type). It really important to use right brush for application (I suggest EM flat top kabuki brush or Ecotools blush brush - for lighter coverage). This color definitely is created for fair skin, but not the fairest one.

Extremely satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is literally the best makeup thing I've ever tried for my face! Always had a problem skin, oily and spotted with pimples; used everything that advertised to help skin and all this makeup just did worse - choked pores and increased amount of pimples. Finally I found out about mineral cosmetic, selected Everyday Minerals because of democratic prices and forgot about all previous makeup I had! This thing is really works! Use with just a light primer and see great effect - skin smooth, matte, fresh and almost flawless! Also it helped to remove all acne away from my face. For now - it's my must have!

Хорошая основа / Good base

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Очень хорошая минеральная основа. Кроющая способность высокая, макияж сохраняется на лице до 8-10 часов. Но вот матирующая способность слабенькая - моя жирная кожа заблестела уже через полчаса после нанесения пудры. Цвет нейтральный, подойдет как для теплого, так и для холодного тона кожи. Very good mineral base. The coverage is very full, makeup keeps during the 8-10 hours on the face. But the matting ability is weak - my oily skin begins to shine through half-hour after applying the powder. The neutral color is suitable both for warm and for cold undertones of the skin.

Beautiful product, awful package

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only reason this powder gets only 4 stars instead of 5 is due to it's horrible packaging. The holes are too small and no powder comes out... I had to remove the inner lid in order to get some product on my brush, which ended in a complete disaster and the whole room was filled with clouds of mineral powder in a light shade of beige. Other than that, this is the best mineral make up I have ever tried, works beautifully with my shade (rather pale)!

j'adore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

couleur parfaite pour moi : ni trop jaune ni trop rose, couvrance moyenne, ne dessèche pas du tout, c'est ce qui m'inquiétait avant l'achat

Worth every penny

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This powder covers very well. Performs far better than any big brand make up like IsaDora or Loreal.

Couvrance moyenne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Couleur parfaite pour le teint claire.

actually a little darkish for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this base, my skin is fair and this base looks good in electric light. But day light makes me a doll with light neck but dark face. I should try to use lighter bases EDM. Anyway I liked the texture, merger with skin. Not a my color and it was my problem, this base is good.

Everyday Minerals, Matte Base, Multi-Tasking Neutral

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Отличная минеральная пудра, подошла идеально

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very light. I apply in thin layer on T-zone and my face stays matt all day without reapplying.

1 2