Matte Base, Beige 3N - I used 5 for last 2,5 years!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for my very oily skin in very hot & humid climate. It make my skin matt and healthy for few hours, after asks for renewal. Very light foundation, cause I am sensitive to feel something on my face. One box is enough for 5-6 months of daily usage. Perfect with Real Techniques brushes.

face powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best face powder in my life. Good texture, exactly lie on the skin, a thin veil, good at hiding imperfections. Large volume, though not very convenient to use jar

does not work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I dont see any effect on my face. Have this base in a lighter tone , which did not work and decided to take a lil darker after reading all the comment how awesome it is. not for me...

3N is an alternative to BM's Fairly Light N10.

Posted by distantwistaria on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first bought the colour 0N but it was too light for my skin. I read on their blog that 3N is an alternative to BM's Fairly Light N10, so I re-purchased this colour.

Could be better package

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Could be better package

great powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice colour, very long lasting, helps to get rid of oily shine on T zone

Million Stars Product!! מדהימה

Posted by Shenkar on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best powder makeup in the world and for that price is just insane! Better then mac better then clinique better then anything I used before. I have 2 colors already and I already ordered them for the second time. Covers perfectly. Very pigmented. Flawless skin. הפודרה באמת הכי מדהימה שהיתה לי. המחיר נח כל כך. יותר טובה מפודרה של מאק ושל קליניק ושל עוד מלא חברות יש לי שני צבעים שהזמנתי אחד לחורף אחד לקיץ. הכיסוי ממש טוב גם בלי קונסילר מתחת. יוצר מראה טיבעי ורענן. מומלץ מאוד. יש כל כך הרבה צבעים מימנה שלכל אחד יכול להתאים משהו.

The first mineral powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Decent product for a good price. Provides a matte finish, well masks are not forming a dense layer, can mask the small pigment on the face. The only "but" not fit to owners of dry skin, peeling stresses.

finally much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this color.i'll try the same color's jojoba and semimatt. And i will buy other beige series too.thanks:)

i like it