Help

amazing!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I mostly use high end products, but once in a while I like to experiment with cheaper brands. This powder is the best find ever. If you have combination skin, this powder would be the best choice. It gives you a light coverage and the most important this foundation takes the oily shine off your face for several hours and doesn't clogs the pores. I have fair skin with pinkish undertones and this shade worked very well for me. If you like your face to look natural, but evened out and nourished, this one will deliver.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only recently discovered Everyday Minerals and so am so glad I did. Has great staying powder and doesn't leave my face shiny after a couple of hours. The finishing powder is terrific too. One star off for packaging. Would be great if it came as a compressed powder or in a better dispenser.

WOW-מדהימה

Posted by Shenkar on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best powder makeup in the world and for that price is just insane! Better then mac better then clinique better then anything I used before. I have 2 colors already and I already ordered them for the second time. Covers perfectly. Very pigmented. Flawless skin. הפודרה באמת הכי מדהימה שהיתה לי. המחיר נח כל כך. יותר טובה מפודרה של מאק ושל קליניק ושל עוד מלא חברות יש לי שני צבעים שהזמנתי אחד לחורף אחד לקיץ. הכיסוי ממש טוב גם בלי קונסילר מתחת. יוצר מראה טיבעי ורענן. מומלץ מאוד. יש כל כך הרבה צבעים מימנה שלכל אחד יכול להתאים משהו.

best foundation ever for oil and acne skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best foundation I ever used! It last the whole day with really good coverage. However, I got the wrong shade for my skin tone. If you r like me, Asian girl with fair skin, you probably don't want to get this golden shade(ending with W). I will definitely buy again in a different shade like 1N.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great foundation!

Great color for people with a yellow/green cast to skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These "golden" colors are so much better for me than the neutrals I used to buy. Traditional colors are red-based. I can't wear orange based. But with my ivory skin that looks slightly yellow/green when compared to your average Irish caucasion, these golden colors are best. The matte colors don't go on heavy. In fact, I have a little more trouble covering zits, but I like them better than the EM base with the jojoba. My face gets too oily with those.

good mineral base

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is light but not the lightest shade though, with yellow undertone (but not so yellow). I love it that although is matte, its not flat, looks natural not cakey and it neutralizes the red on my face. Staying power? Depends on the application. I have oily skin, I often use a primer with it and buff it in with a small, dense but soft brush.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good enough. I have a mixed oda.Stays matt three to four hours

失望

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

因為很多人在網路上推薦這家礦彩,三種配方都購買了,結果使用後妝效都沒有很好,並且很不持妝,先是變暗然後就脫妝了,雖然便宜也不值得啊!

Oxidizes a lot!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I apply this the color is dead on! I'm an NC15 at Mac. Unfortunately, it does not last well on its own at all (I have oily skin), so after a while my skin looks a bit shiny, and the texture looks bad too, plus the color becomes darker. The coverage is pretty light also for someone with acne scarring, etc, but I knew that already. I love that it's natural, but it doesn't work for me, unfortunately.