Seems to work as well as Bare Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used Bare Minerals for years. I was looking for a more cost effective solution. I've tried the mineral powder from the store brands like Cover Girl, Maybelline and I found that it seems like my skin doesn't breath with those. My face felt hot all the time - it was a strange feeling that I don't get with Bare Minerals. Well, I was pleasantly surprised by Every Day Minerals...coverage is just as good as Bare Minerals (I can't tell the different)...except Everyday Minerals has a better price point!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My nose is the oiliest part of my face and this makeup just mattifies for around 10 minutes before oils showing through. . It does an amazing job at even out my skin tone. Feels so light and looks natural even if you put a lot on. Highly recommend it. For very oily skin use with magnesia milk.

Posted by Strelka on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

laba kvalitāte, labi klājas uz sejas.

like it

Posted by OksanaM on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's my first mineral base, but i think I will stay with it, as it keeps my oily skin more fresh

Love everyday minerals

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect on my skin throughout the summer. Nice and natural coverage! I don't know for sure that I have neutral skin color, but this color worked well on me and also my sister so If you are unsure I would go neutral, it seem to be very versatile. I don't get any allergies using everyday minerals which is great! (I react to nearly everything else)

good

Posted by Viktorija on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it!

Great make up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product!!!

powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

oh it is really amazing product, matt my skin which is oily for long time, it is need not much powder to make up for my face. I will buy it more.

from Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Matte Base mne bolshe ponravilas´ dlya kombinirovannoi koji,matiruet konechno ne na dolgo,no pokritie takoe naruralnoe poluchaetsya,esli eshe net byak na lize to voobshe super budet!

Keeps my skin matt

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my oily skin matt for a number of hours, way more than any other mineral make up.

1 2