Seems to work as well as Bare Minerals

Posted by 5278292589336128118 on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used Bare Minerals for years. I was looking for a more cost effective solution. I've tried the mineral powder from the store brands like Cover Girl, Maybelline and I found that it seems like my skin doesn't breath with those. My face felt hot all the time - it was a strange feeling that I don't get with Bare Minerals. Well, I was pleasantly surprised by Every Day Minerals...coverage is just as good as Bare Minerals (I can't tell the different)...except Everyday Minerals has a better price point!

Posted by Strelka on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

laba kvalitāte, labi klājas uz sejas.

Very good

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My nose is the oiliest part of my face and this makeup just mattifies for around 10 minutes before oils showing through. . It does an amazing job at even out my skin tone. Feels so light and looks natural even if you put a lot on. Highly recommend it. For very oily skin use with magnesia milk.

like it

Posted by OksanaM on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's my first mineral base, but i think I will stay with it, as it keeps my oily skin more fresh

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer2523329 on Dec 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Matte Base mne bolshe ponravilas´ dlya kombinirovannoi koji,matiruet konechno ne na dolgo,no pokritie takoe naruralnoe poluchaetsya,esli eshe net byak na lize to voobshe super budet!

good

Posted by Viktorija on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it!

Great make up

Posted by Reviewer2085840 on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product!!!

powder

Posted by 4711701702990270744 on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

oh it is really amazing product, matt my skin which is oily for long time, it is need not much powder to make up for my face. I will buy it more.

Love everyday minerals

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect on my skin throughout the summer. Nice and natural coverage! I don't know for sure that I have neutral skin color, but this color worked well on me and also my sister so If you are unsure I would go neutral, it seem to be very versatile. I don't get any allergies using everyday minerals which is great! (I react to nearly everything else)

Keeps my skin matt

Posted by 5732211149724795615 on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my oily skin matt for a number of hours, way more than any other mineral make up.

1 2