good

Posted by poleonella on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Perfect thing!

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For the first time I have tried mineral powder for face. I have very dry face skin, prone to redness, capillary, sometimes pimples and this stuff was just perfect for me! It will last me for 3 times I think! I can't still believe that dry powder can do such miracles on my dry skin, because any previous uses of simple dry powder were disasters for me. That's why I love natural stuff! I used nothing more, just simple natural face oil at the base and this powder! This powder turned my face into young, even and lovely moisturized face and saved my Valentine's day yesterday!

Best mineral make-up!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using EM bases several years. Simply EM bases are best mineral make-up in the world!

Matte Base

Posted by Yanushka on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love all Everyday Mineral products. Great price and quality, it's worth a try. Люблю всю продукциуй Everyday Mineral.Отличная цена и качество, стоит попробовать

Good!

Posted by FataMorgana on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good!

liked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

really nice

base

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good matte base

Love all EM products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good coverage, will be good for all parts of face.

mineral base

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really useful, it has a great coverage and gives a natural aspect.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this sample size and it's lasting more than I thought. I like it so much I'm going to buy the full size.. good thing for samples or I probably wouldn't have tried. Minerals are good for the skin, especially important as we age. This powder doesn't look powdery on even though it's Matte. I found it looked natural and a little went a long way. I have light-med skin and will buy this color.

1 2