wonderful for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first tried this in Multi-tasking neutral but it was discontinued. This color is close enough to satisfy me. I love the way it covers the redness and defects on my 66 year old skin. It does not accentuate lines and wrinkles like liquid make-up. I have gotten lots of complements. Looks very natural and feels comfortable even in the hot humid summer.

Perfect in every way

Posted by Anrianna on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using EDM base for its naturaliness, price and quality. You can get exactly the amount of coverage you need and it's easy to use. I was a bit mad when they decided to change the shade names, because the best shade for me was discontinued. So i took a risk and ordered this to replace my Sandy Fair matte base, and i find this a good alternative.

Quality mineral foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money. The coverage is medium and the foundation does last all day.

everyday minerals, matte base, rosy ivory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice texture when applied but the colour was much too pale. Is too difficult to select colours online. Wont buy again

Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good natural powder. I have a mixed type skin and after applying this powder, it takes it 10-15 minutes or so to settle down on skin and "blend in", so don't be afraid of a "clay" effect, it's just the first impression.

I'm in love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

What a treat this is to my face! Light and fabulous for summer. I'm experiencing dry, flaky patches and regular foundation just makes those areas appear worse. This product does not! Coverage is nice for my flushing too! Love this!