I love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Difficult to describe this colour, it's something browinish-greyish-pinkish, but it's really amazing colour! On the picture here it looks darker than in reality. It's pretty light colour, ideal for day time make up. Very good quality, last all day.

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As I said before these eyeshadows are the best I`ve ever used and along with the eco brush it sensational.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like both the colour and the powder. It lasts all day and the matt colour is a very beautiful one. If you don't want a shining eyeshadow choose this one. I can recommand it.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feels light and natural on the skin, agree with one of previous feedbacks that this colour goes with pretty much everything. Would recoment this product

Everyday Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this a lot, it's perfect for crease and for my eyebrows, very natural and beautiful color.

Very natural and versatile!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shade is a great everyday color! This shade is a bit on the cool side compared to "Wild Flowers" which also is one of my favorites. Great color that goes with almost everything! I have used Everyday Minerals make-up for a few years. I like their products but the eyeshadows don't stay on very well. However I came up with a great primer that solved the problem: LANOLIN (you can purchase it from iherb. One bottle lasts forever and doesn't cost much. Look for LIQUID LANOLIN.) Just apply a tiny amount of lanolin on the lids with fingers. Press with tissue to remove any excess grease and then apply the eyeshadow as you normally do. Eyeshadow will stay where it should the whole day!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product is good, but the color was not what I expected. Wanted something more brownish. But otherwise very nice, very soft and you don't need much.