Cleanest large unscented lotion on iHerb

Posted by may291 on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a large bottle of unscented lotion with good ingredients. At one time I tried Alba, it had parabens in it, now changed formula and it has dimethicone. This has simple clean ingredients, least expensive of the three 32 oz unscenteds available on iHerb, light feeling but nicely moisturizing. It seems like maybe it's been reformulated since the first bottle I bought, looks thicker and a slightly more yellow. Note that "unscented" does not mean it has no smell at all, it does have a light scent of the ingredients, which I find pleasant. Just no added fragrances.

Safe and softening

Posted by Reviewer1946620 on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing, smooth, and glides on.

Love it

Posted by 4899587022547891913 on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have super sensitive skin and react to pretty much everything I put on it, except for this. It's great. It dries, unlike when I use coconut oil (the only other thing I can use), it helps my skin heal if I have a reaction present, and I can use it on my face (I have acne, and not only does it not agitate it, it helps it and makes my skin look and feel better). Plus it's fair trade and natural. What more could you want? Just a fun fact, I've used this in Brisbane (Australia) humidity/heat as well as in Edmonton's (Canada) dry, cold weather and never had a problem. In severely dry weather I would just use in conjunction with coconut oil.

Good

Posted by JosiphiaRizado on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great lotion....just know how to use it. i add moe oil and glycerin to it for my dry skin...

It's okay

Posted by Reviewer2649896 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The lotion is rather thin, considering it has shea in it... And be warned: it smells like unrefined shea butter, which has a characteristic odor, so it's not really unscented.

Good price and size

Posted by Reviewer2150797 on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Madrid, Spain. I like this size, it is very convenient. The product is unscented and moisturizes very well. Because it is unscented, it will not interfere when you put some perfume.

Nice texture, strange smell

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This bodylotion has a nice texture, and draws quickly into the skin. It smells a little strange (no perfume), like wheat, but I give it a plus for the fact that it has no perfume. Good for sensitive skin.

Not Great. 2 stars for good ingredients but....

Posted by Reviewer1745975 on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a watery thin solution that does not work. I bought it as a "whole family" solution but we all feel like our skin is dry 30 minutes after we apply it. I added some sweet almond and jojoba oil to it and it helped but I would not buy this product again nor would I recommend it.

I love this non-greasy moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2344314 on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. Nothing fancy, but really delivers the goods. My skin had become very dry, despite using other more oily moisturizers. This is an excellent product.

Unscented lotion

Posted by Reviewer2518902 on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good lotion absorbs quickly. I will order it again.

1 2 3 4