perfect ♥

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Looks like vanilla custard, smells like vanilla custard and has the consistency of vanilla custard YUM !!!!!! melts in to the skin instantly and leaves it soft and supple ♥

Not for the face...but for body!! GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was very skeptical about this lotion as its very thin & watery & i thought it would not work as well...i was wrong! Lasts all day long..leaves skin soft and moisturized...i have to try the body wash next. if you like shea butter...try this, not for the face thoe but for the body...good stuff.

Sweet smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs well and it is thick cream. It smells like vanilla custard. My baby smells good after applying this lotion. Moisturises well.

Wonderful value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a good quality lotion that was thinner in texture with a mild scent. This is IT! This lotion goes on easily and no strong odor. Very nice!

Perfect gift :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love everyday Shea.

Very Creamy Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this as a mosquito repellent lotion. Canada has ferocious mosquitos so it may work elsewhere. Works super as a moisturizer. Delivery of the product was amazingly fast! Will order again and noticed they also carry Manoi Tiare oil so will be ordering this, too.

Everyday Shea Body Lotion, Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite body lotion! The vanilla scent is very light - I wish it was a bit stronger. The scent doesn't last very long. The texture is thinner - it's definitely not a thick cream! I like how quickly it absorbs into my skin and I feel moisturized all day long. The bottle is HUGE - one bottle lasts for weeks! I normally order this from a Canadian website, but the price is double the US price. So, even with duties/taxes at the border, this is such an excellent deal! Received my order, in southwestern Ontario, Canada within 7 days. I will definitely be purchasing more from iHerb.com.

Chicken Bumps No More!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Initially I wasn't sure I like this product because I thought it had a watery consistency. After using a few more times to give it a fair shake, I noticed the bumps went away. I suffered with this a lot growing up and even as an adult, and was very pleased to see my skin change within a week of use. Super clean and great value for the economy.

Good for a basic everyday moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing fancy but good for economical day to day use without harsh chemicals. Scent is very light and neutral. There are other lotions I use on occasions I'm wanting something more luxurious.

Every Day Body Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The vanilla scent is so light that I don't even smell it. And it take a lot of rubbing to absorb into your skin. However this body lotion is very moisturizing.

1 2 3 4