Dry and Contains Cocamidopropyl Betaine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had bought this after using the "Everyday Shea Shampoo and Body Wash Gentle For Babies", thinking this is the more economical version of that. However, it is very different. This product is very drying on the skin. Worst of all, I discovered that there is Cocamidopropyl Betaine in its ingredients, which isn't found in the other product I've used. Hence, the price difference. I will be switching back to the other one.

GREAT BUY!!

Posted by rossanav on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it's a great buy for a large bottle. Aside from that it smells just like lavender!! Not overpowering but a nice subtle scent that is energizing and calming. I made the mistake of ordering another brand and it did not come close to the quality of this one. I use it to refill my hand wash dispensers as well.

Nice body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice moisturizing body wash. I thought it would smell better, but the scent doesn't bother me at all. I love that it's all natural, and the price is great.

Everyday Shea body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. Great price at iHerb.com.

Great scent, performance, long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've become a convert to this brand of soap/shampoo/lotion and have been very happy with its performance. It's about the same price as in stores, but can't beat the convenience of having it shipped to my door without having to drive to a health food store which may or may not have it in stock.

Love this Shea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this many times since it is not over perfumed & makes your skin feel soft. The large size makes it easier because you don't have to order it as often. My daughter also loves it. I would recommend this product to my friends.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I guess this product for oily skin. It leaves my skin dry and itchy. Good value and smell.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this! The shea butter in it is moisturizing yet not too over the top. The scent is mild so I guess it's not ladened with artificial fragrance. My whole family is using it, some of us have sensitive skin.

Really great for anyone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The lavender scent is really natural and not too strong. It doesn't leave much of a scent after showering. It's mild but makes you feel clean without drying your skin out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best soap based body washes I have tried! Doesn't dry out skin and smells nice, faintly of lavender. I have even used this as shampoo and it cleansed the hair well and left no residue or waxiness. The pump works well. Very affordable.

1 2 3 4