Help

Posted by naturellen on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This wash liquid is very versatile: I use it as a shampoo for my hair, as a hand wash, as a body wash and for washing my dog. The soap doesn't dry my hair or my skin at all, it lathers up easily, it washes of easily and it really is moisturizing. It's also fragrance free although the ingredients have their own natural scent to them but even fragrance allergic people should be able to use this product. A really good all-over product for excellent value!

Buyer BEWARE.....NOT UNSCENTED!!!

Posted by HealthMinded71 on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First of all, this product is NOT "UNSCENTED" OR "FRAGRANCE FREE" in the least!!! It has a really awful smell and is quite pungent. It kind of has an earthy, herbal, bitter smell. Kind of like those tar shampoos, but not as nice. Having said that, however, it does NOT stay with you when it is rinsed off. So, it doesn't linger. But boy you sure can smell it while you are using it. It's strong too, not subtle at all. How in the world they get away with labeling it unscented or fragrance free is beyond me. I have MCS and thank God it doesn't bother me physically. It's just not pleasant scented. However, it very well could bother others with MCS so, buyer beware! Heed my warning. Maybe see if your local health food store carries it and smell it before buying it here. Also, aside from the stench, it doesn't wash off well. It feels like soap. By that, I mean you don't feel clean. When you are washing with it your hand skids down your arm after it is rinsed off. It's not a soft fluid feeling like the All-Terrain Wonder Wash. Now, that stuff makes you feel clean and is NOT scented if you get the unscented. Yes, there is a bit of an odor, BARELY. (EVERYTHING still has some scent even if it's unscented.) At least it smells like nothing if that makes sense. So, I can't even say that this soap/moisturizing wash makes you feel clean and moisturized. It's just a huge let-down all the way around and now I have approx 30 oz of this stuff to use. I've been using it for 2 weeks now and can't wait til it's gone! I will be going back to the All-Terrain Wonder Wash cause at least it WORKS and is truly fragrance free.

Great body wash

Posted by Celinem on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my bf as I'm sick of all the chemicals in the bathroom and wanted a cheap natural alternative. This one works great, it smells very nice (very light fresh smell), gives a nice foam, and doesn't dry the skin. Will buy again!

Clean body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product and will order it again. I love that it doesn't make a bunch of useless, skin drying lather. Just does what it's supposed to do........clean my bodyy

Great body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find that this body wash is free of many chemicals....fairly pure in ingredients. It is not runny as some other brands and is low in toxicity levels.

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! This product cleans well, suds okay, and there is a slight, mild scent that is barely noticeable and is undetectable after shower. Both my partner's skin and mine have responded well to this considering he has eczema and I have dry skin. The only qualm about this product for me is that I usually use 3-5 pumps in order to get the sudsy-ness I like. I use a washcloth, so I don't know if that makes a difference, but otherwise I have no issues! Will purchase again!

low quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a large amount of soap for a small price but the quality is terrible. don't expect this product to last for more than 15 showers if you want a quality wash, because you'd need to use A LOT of it in order to experience ANY effect. I literally had to wash my body 3 times to see any effect. I don't recommend this product. choose anything else with smaller volume and a better quality instead

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this body wash. It leaves a clean feeling and is good for my dry skin. After becoming allergic to body wash with fragrances, this works well for me. No break outs. I even use it as a face wash sometimes.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell, sort of metallic, not very strong though, just pleasant. Very gentle to the skin too

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lasts a long time, good value. Prefer this to their scented varieties, and use this for my hair, hands, shaving, etc, too. I don't find it to be especially moisturizing, but it also is not drying.

1 2