My new favorite.

Posted by Reviewer2930565 on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this wash. The smell is not strong, but it is pleasant. The spearmint aspect is more noticeable than the vanilla to me, but you can smell both. It cleans well, rinses well, yet doesn't dry out my skin. The price and size make this a great value, and I intend to make this product a staple in my home.

Love the Aroma

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this body wash for about 3-4 wks now. The vanilla mint aroma is nice for a wake me up in the mornings plus it also suds up really well. I haven't noticed much in the way of skin moisture vs. others I've tried but I would buy it again since it's a good quality in a large bottle for a decent price.

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer2024678 on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This bottle is very economical. However, it's a bit too drying for my skin. I've been looking everywhere for a hydrating body wash, since the water at my new place is terrible, even with a filter. No such luck. :-/ Smells faintly of vanilla mint, not too strong for those sensitive to smells.

Vanilla mint

Posted by Reviewer1307301 on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells like a minty chewing gum. Does not smell like vanilla at all in my opinion. Leaves skin soft. I think I will re-purchase.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2072455 on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This body wash is super moisturizing and leaves you feeling cool and tingly from the mint. It does not have a heavy vanilla smell which makes me like it even more.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2283138 on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice body wash, fresh and makes skin shiny and soft. In my favorite list.

Great Christmas Gift!

Posted by Reviewer1285241 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for myself months ago and loved it. The only problem is that the store I buy it from is 25 min. from my house. I was happy to find iherb. I ordered five bottles for Christmas gifts and of course one for me! Delivered for free and let me skip a 25 min. drive to the store. Thanks!

Refreshing

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Some say it smells like toothpaste and I agree but that is ok with me. Way more mint than vanilla and feels cool on the skin after a shower. Good moisture for my dry skin.

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3300298 on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy this stuff at Wholefoods, but they seem to always be out! I use it for everything from washing to shaving. Definitely my favorite! iHerb has a great price on it!

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer1938636 on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will purcchase again , can't beat the price .

1 2 3 4