Love the Aroma

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this body wash for about 3-4 wks now. The vanilla mint aroma is nice for a wake me up in the mornings plus it also suds up really well. I haven't noticed much in the way of skin moisture vs. others I've tried but I would buy it again since it's a good quality in a large bottle for a decent price.

My new favorite.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this wash. The smell is not strong, but it is pleasant. The spearmint aspect is more noticeable than the vanilla to me, but you can smell both. It cleans well, rinses well, yet doesn't dry out my skin. The price and size make this a great value, and I intend to make this product a staple in my home.

Not too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This bottle is very economical. However, it's a bit too drying for my skin. I've been looking everywhere for a hydrating body wash, since the water at my new place is terrible, even with a filter. No such luck. :-/ Smells faintly of vanilla mint, not too strong for those sensitive to smells.

Vanilla mint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells like a minty chewing gum. Does not smell like vanilla at all in my opinion. Leaves skin soft. I think I will re-purchase.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This body wash is super moisturizing and leaves you feeling cool and tingly from the mint. It does not have a heavy vanilla smell which makes me like it even more.

Great Christmas Gift!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for myself months ago and loved it. The only problem is that the store I buy it from is 25 min. from my house. I was happy to find iherb. I ordered five bottles for Christmas gifts and of course one for me! Delivered for free and let me skip a 25 min. drive to the store. Thanks!

Love it!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice body wash, fresh and makes skin shiny and soft. In my favorite list.

Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Some say it smells like toothpaste and I agree but that is ok with me. Way more mint than vanilla and feels cool on the skin after a shower. Good moisture for my dry skin.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Non drying, non irritating, no weird ingredients...the scent is not bad, but more like toothpaste than body wash. Reminds me of doublemint gum. I now buy the unscented kind, add my own essntial oils, to use for my hair, body, hands, everything.

I like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will purcchase again , can't beat the price .

1 2 3 4