okay..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It did not smell like I had imagined it would. Smells kinda weird but it's good for my hair so I will continue to use it. I am pleased with the results of my hairs condition.

Awful conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is unlike any other organic or commercial mass produced conditioners. When you pour it in your hand, it lacks the smooth/ silky feel that all conditioners have. It has feel of a hand lotion, in fact first time I used it I was convinced I had mistake and ordered the wrong product. So, the effect on the hair is terrible. It leaves the hair limp and unhealthy looking / feeling. I like the Everyday Shea lavender shampoo, their bubble bath for kids. This product is utter failure.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful smell, good moisturizing from this conditioner. However, if you have fine hair like I do, it may be a bit too much.

This flopped on moisture.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This brand has excellent lotions so I thought I'd give the conditioner a try. Unfortunately, I thought the previous reviewers were missing junky ingredients like silicone and I didn't heed their warnings. It is the least effective hair conditioner I've ever used. It is barely more than water despite putting six big pump fulls throughout my hair. I don't even think I would use this as a base to mix a mask in. The pump dispense, however, is nice. Everyday shea did you change your formula based on a few reviewers complaining about too heavy moisture? My thoughts are to use this as a shave cream. Two stars for the ingredients that are natural and pleasant scent.

very disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This left my hair very dry like I never even put conditioner on it! I was very disappointed! Will try to get my $ back...maybe needs more Shea or something!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this conditioner on my daughter's hair as well. It smells good and makes our hair really soft. I've tried using other natural/organic conditioners but this one is by far the best!

great