My hair loves this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a difference the first time I used this shampoo and conditioner set. It let my naturally curly African-American hair super soft, shiny and moisturized. And as a bonus, the scent is so yummy! Smells so good, you want to eat it. I definitely will buy this shampoo and conditioner again.

An exhilarating experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best conditioners you'll ever buy hands down, with it's fresh Vanilla smell and it's great moisturizing effect of Shea Butter you'll never go back to traditional conditioners again.

Amazing Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best conditioners I have tried. It is all natural, not too heavy, and could probably be left in your hair as a leave-in conditioner. Great product and I would definitely recommend. Natural products along with a water filter for the shower leaves your hair in amazing condition.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hair: 2c, 3a, fine/med texture, medium and high porosity. The bad: The smell of this is really bad. It smells like tooth paste and i have to really think before i could decide if it was worth putting in my hair. And the smell stays a bit when the hair is dry. I had to use a lot of this stuff to really get it through my hair and it has bad slip. The good: The bottle is HUGE, and i like the pump. The finished result was really good, my hair felt soft and moisturized. I feared this would be to heavy for me since shea butter is the second ingredient, but it really isn't. Its just a tiny bit heavy, the way I like it.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This brand has excellent lotions so I thought I'd give the conditioner a try. Unfortunately, it is the least effective hair conditioner I've ever used. It is barely more than putting water on my hair despite using six big pump fulls. I mistakenly thought the negative reviewer were simply used to junky ingredients of conventional conditioners like silicone. I didn't heed their warnings and ended up with such severely snarleed hair that it had to be chopped off in places. Everyday shea did you change your formula based on a few reviewers complaining about a conditioner that is too heavy?

sucks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

didn't help with moisturizing my hair. once again not for african-american hair. i'll give it to my boyfriend he is white.

Conditioner that woprks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great hair conditioner. Will purchase again. Good bargain.

Malo

Posted by KELLAS on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo unico bueno que le encuentro es el olor. Mi pelo es rizado tipo 3B, y este producto no ayuda a hidratar ni desenredar en absoluto. Es un envase enorme...no puedo acabarlo....lo regalaré,a mi pelo no le hace bien, aprece que lo enreda incluso mas... No me gusta nada.

LOVE THIS SCENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The vanilla-mint scent is amazing....you can smell it even after your hair is dry.....Great conditioner for long hair....and works great in hard water.

Love this! Amazing Value - Great Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All natural! None of the yucky chemicals, parabens or cancer causing stuff AND it works!!! ALL at a reasonable price and proceeds go to great causes too! It smells like Spearamint and it REALLY works, though with my LONG hair I knew I'd need twice as much conditioner as shampoo so a 2:1 ratio for me.

1 2 3