Does not clean very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't have very long hair,but I can't wash it normally with this shampoo, it leaves my hair greasy.I use it like shower gel.

Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would not recommend this product for people with long hair. I found it doesn't penetrate well and leaves my hair feeling greasy.

Gentle, effective shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the simple ingredients and the gentleness of this product. I also use it as a soap. The lavender smell is good without smelling like perfume, which I dislike.

rich lather, doesn't take much, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I loved the rich and silky lather this shampoo makes and hair feels wonderful but it may be a little too moisturizing...for me anyway... it leaves my hair too flat but this is worth a try for the price tho....just takes a little to make a great lather. I have thin hair so maybe this would be great for someone who has a lot of hair. (I bought the conditioner and it doesn't have enough moisturizing properties, leaves my hair as tho I hadn't used any conditioner!)

Best Shampoo Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have multiple allergies and also need to wash my hair every day. This shampoo is the bombdiggety! I borrowed some from my daughter and when it ran out ordered two bottles. The shipping price can't be beat and I have passed the company name around to friends. I am now no longer itchy or any word that rhymes with it.. ;-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The worst shampoo I've ever tried.It doesn't foam,nor it cleans and it leaves my hair greasy,untidy.

A very good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great value for the money plus it doesn't dry out my hair. If you hate overly scented products, this is a good choice, since it only contains lavender oil for a very mild plant-derived scent.

Value for money

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very value for money for a large size bottle and it's nice to know that it's fair trade. Good if you like a no frills straight forward shampoo. Wish there were more scent variants. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

i don't know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my head is itching after this shampoo

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's great for my long, thick and oily hair, it smells nice, and it foams well, I just have to put a little more on my scalp to have the same feeling of clean like other shampoos, but at the same time I don't seem to use it up more quickly than other shampoos

1 2 3