Great as leave-in conditioner after a shower

Posted by Charybdis on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I apply this as a leave-in conditioner when my hair is still damp from the shower, and it really keeps my hair moisturized. You get so much product for the price, and it smells great. It's also fair trade, all natural, and the profits on sales go to a good cause. It's a holy grail product for me now.

Excellent quality !!!

Posted by feedMemore on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have bought it for my Yorkie due to natural ingredients. I like it very much. Now it is winter season, heating in the rooms but dog's coat is excellent, not dry, not matted. Only I am not fully happy because of the fact, that I need to put extremely huge amount of it to feel dog moisturized with it when bathing. So it will last not too long. So 1 star for this thing and 5 stars for quality and we have 3 stars overall.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't detangle my daughter's thick nappy hair. Smells good though. Also I prefer the previous package design!

냄새 별로

Posted by 5560680453943812305 on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

유기농제품 로고나 벨레다 많이 썼는데 요것도 향이 별로예요 Das duftet nicht gut!

Posted by Reviewer3241785 on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Would give 5 stars for natural ingredients and no chemic adds, but are giving 3, because not my favourite smell and are not sure about miracles to the hair, but I might be ordering again and again if I won't find anything better with the same, natural ingredients :) Ordered shower gel with the same name.

Does not work on my 3yo's hair..

Posted by 5339963060767510713 on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its really a strange product, doesnt work nor does it feel like a conditioner. The texture is like tofu, not oily. My girl's hair remains very tangled up even after use. Would not buy again. I had used everyday shea bubble bath, body wash without any complaints. In fact, I love the body wash. But this is totally unusable. I had doubled checked the expiry date even, it's 04/2016, so its not . Totally disappointed with this ;( If there is 0 stars, I will gladly click that...

don't fool to buy this conditioner

Posted by 4971147432500723249 on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't work even i put a lot conditioner on my hair. maybe not enough shea butter or wtever oil. just it doesn't work. don't fool to buy this, waste my money.the only things good is the smells good.that's why i gave one star.but the shampoo was great.

No good

Posted by Reviewer3032294 on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't detangle and smells strange. Bad quality staff.

great

Posted by 5740530100998111596 on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great

Use this as a leave in conditioner

Posted by Evegreen on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i bought this for my kids but it works wonderfully as a leave in conditioner since it's a very light non greasy formula. After towel drying my (bleached) hair I work a small amount thru the ends. My hair is silky smooth and soft once it dries.

1 2 3