so disappointed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really really REALLY wanted to love this soap. As a vegan, I support everything this company stands for. It's so difficult to find cruelty-free and ethical products these days! However, the smell is overpowering and kind of suffocating. It leaves skin "squeaky" and I hate that. Also, it burns when it gets into your eyes. Not just sting, BURNS. And it's difficult to not get into the eyes when you're using it on a toddler who hates water on her head. My husband tested it on his eyes and it burned his as well. Will not be purchasing again and will not recommend, unfortunately.

Excellent!!!

Posted by kyotomatty on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use on my baby. Very nice. Not too thick. Nice smell. I USE IT ON MYSELF. Have just tried on my face and it works, non-drying. What a great company, seriously have to support them and what they do!!

Natural product at a very good price

Posted by TrueReviews on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product, I use it to wash my baby's bum after nappy changes. It is so easy to use because of the dispenser. It is not very hydrating, and I don't quite fancy the smell. But it is a natural, fair trade product, with a very good price for that huge volume. For my son's bath I use Weleda's products, which I think are unbeatable. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

my hear love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

- it's shiny, bouncy and clean after wash, and no dry scalp / dandruff (I guess because it's sulfate free and without other irritating mystical things) my nose dosen't -the smell is not the best and a bit weak, but you can always add some extra lavender or lemon or essential oils. But I give it 5 stars anyway because of the ingredients and the price - excellent ingredients!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Foams well, has a light smell of lavender which doesn't stay after being washed off, just like all the other organic products I've known. The dispenser is very convenient to use. The bottle may not look that attractive (really, i think they should have made it not transparent, because of the brownish product colour), but the shampoo is really nice. For that price it's a very good product.

すごくいい

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

滑らかにきれいに汚れを落とし、髪も肌もすべすべになります。 金属石鹸感も残らず、きしみもなくヌルつきもなく、最高です。 肌も髪も地肌も柔らかくなります。 4社の赤ちゃん子供用シャンプーを、ねこっ毛の大人が使ってみた感じでは、 Mild By Nature for Baby または これ > Jason Naturl Kids only!さるの絵 > Rainbow Research Shampoo for Kids パンダの絵 という感じです。

Quite harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thought this would be hydrating cos of the shea butter content, but it seems to dry out skin.

Wonderful!

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Even though the bottle was damaged when I received it, the wash was a pleasant surprise. I've used it as a body wash, shampoo, liquid soap, and face wash. I have a very sensitive skin and I get a rash whenever some dodgy ingredient is preset. I haven't had any problems with this wash.

Wonderful bath foam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturising.. skin doesn't feel dry after using.

great product for sensitive scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tender cleaner, as result healthy hair and scalp, the stuff of this product is really created for sensitive baby and adult skin, scalp and hair. easy-to-use because of dispenser