US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

It works and it’s just what I wanted! I’m glad they worked like the other brand I was getting! Only 2 capsules a day, easy swallow easy take. I’m sure the quality of the ingredients, along with the size of dosage benefit with no taste. Plus fast shipping!

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

I use to use to buy this product from another brand but way too expensive. I decided to purchase this brand which has a reasonable price. I am glad i did. love it, as good as the expensive one. I will continue purchasing this one for sure.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Been using these supplements for over around 3 months and would highly recommend for anyone suffering with hormone imbalance. Great value, works the same as other more expensive brands.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

A product to regulate estrogen metabolism... in those girls who find it hard to lose weight... this supplement usually works very well for them. In particular, this brand comes at a very good price

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Quality product for balancing ratio of good to bad estrogen. Size of capsules are medium and almost no taste. Dosage is perfect at 200mg. Helped me with early gyno.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Quality DIM supplement for a great price! It is made from high quality ingredients and is packaged well! I would probably repurchase unless I find another more suitable product!

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Excellent value at the current price and dosage. As far as I can tell, it's working the same as the other brands I've used and is good quality. My older dog also gets this (and cornsilk) for incontinence and she's doing very well.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

DIM was recommended by my doctor to help with menopause symptoms. This brand seems to be working well for me and was a good value.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

been taking dim for years. it's been hard to find lately at the 200mg dose/strength at a good price like these so grabbed a couple!