More Than I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried eyebright for two reasons. 1) It is a bitter and astringent herb, good for the liver. I hoped that it would help the excess phlegm I have after eating "allergic" foods. It did. 2) I have weak eyes and knowing that, I decided eyebright might be my genetic herb. After about three weeks, my vision (blurriness) improved along with my night vision!! Because I am sensitive, I only take 1-3 drops two ot three times a day. ANOTHER BENEFIT--my skin looks younger. The astringent factor tightens the skin. I searched around and found it is often included in skin creams.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

muscles tests well

Allgeries

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works best in combination with Bayberry, Elecampane, and Fenu-Thyme capsules to soothe those spring and summertime allergies. I've tried several different brands, but this one seems to be of the highest quality.

Motherwort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Adding Motherwort 3 times a day to the other heart supplements that I am taking has virtually eliminated the palpitations that I used to experience.

Wonderful antihistamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take my eyebright everywhere! It works great as directed for seasonal allergies . I use it year round for any type of allergic reaction, but also topically. While on vacation in the Caribbean a young girl was stung by a sort of black fly on the beach and in tears. I had my eyebright and offered it topically. Fifteen minutes later mom came up to me and showed me the quarter size welt on her daughter was gone!!!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good for price.

good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this and bilberry for my computer eye. But I think for the eyesight, this is not so good. Should be eye disease or something.

Eclectic Institure Eyebright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Relieves twitching in eyes from eye strain

Eyebright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Take fr respiratory problems. Works well.

No significant results.