love it

Posted by idleFLUX on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

ive been trying to cure my acne for awhile. i tried the grandpa thylox sulfur soap and it worked great but then lost its effectiveness for me. so i decided to try this one along with the medicated version that they recommend to use along with this soap for stubborn skin. ive been using it for a couple weeks and together they work awesome! the blackheads come to the surface after washing and it totally gets rid of any redness that mightve been cause by acne rosacea or w.e but def a good product

Complexion soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this soap for my rosacea for 3months now and it has worked extremely well in reducing the redness. I am hoping that with regular use the redness will disappear altogether. My son has also been using it for his severe achne and he feels this is by far the best, safest product he has tried and he has not suffered with achne since starting to use it 3 months ago. HT.

So Far, So Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Using this in addition to the Face Doctor Medicated Soap. I'm 23 was experiencing worse acne than when I was a teenager! I also had blotchy redness on the sides of my face. I went for it hard, making sure to wash 2x a day, and after 2 weeks, my skin already looks better. If I have a breakout, its 1 zit instead of 3 or 4. And it is much smaller and heals much faster. I've even had deep blackheads come to the surface that I was able to get rid of! I've also tried Grandpa's Acne Soap, which provided a little help, but seemed to lose its effectiveness. I hope this keeps working for me! And I'm expecting my skin to continue to get better in the next couple weeks.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed a decrease in the redness in my t-zone. My complexion is getting less red and more even. Pore size on nose and cheeks has also decreased. Please be aware that it will get worse before things start to get better with this product. It took about 2 weeks of morning and night use to see the real results. I won't go without this soap.

Wonderful Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This soap is a Godsend for my daughter who has broken out bad and we can't afford to send her to a dermatologist. This has cleared her skin up to only a few occasional breakouts. She don't like the scent though, but really, it works and that is all I am concerned about.

does not work ,enlarges pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this soap is pathetic, enlarges pores by refining them , works just for a few days on acne and then worsens it , and if you wash your face during the day with some other soap/ facewash hours after using this the skin reacts very badly , actually read reviews and got this one , this is the reason I am writing a review for the first time because I don't want this to happen to anyone what I went through,

face saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First a few basic facts. I never had a problem with acne growing up, but since reaching 40+ have experienced what can only be described as acne cysts on either side of my chin and then on the side of my nose. The break outs would alternate and only through multi-layer cover ups could I even manage to face going to work. The acne was deep and I could feel it more than I could see it, although when it finally did come to the surface it was not something a warm cloth could simply eradicate. I was desperate and considered something like pro-active. I saw a similar review mentioning proactive and decided it was worth a try. Since I have been using Face Doctor morning and night, I have had NO cyst like break outs. I felt I needed to let anyone out there suffering with this same problem know, there is help. I use a paraben free lotion or sometimes light astringent after--sometimes nothing. I am afraid to be without this soap now and cannot say enough good things about it. The bar is long lasting I am about 1/2 way through and would say I have been using it for at least 4 months. I only use it on my face.

Fantastic !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with my purchase of the Face Dr. complexion soap. I will continue to use this soap in my daily facial routine. Very creamy and smooth, it removes all dirt and oil. Fantastic !!

Magic Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I swear by this soap. I have a super-sensitive skin but this soap is not only cleansing but also soothing. First started using it while living in California. I like it so much that I now have it shipped to England as I can't buy it here. iHerb did a great job on the shipping too.

Great Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this soap. I don't usually like bar soap, but this was recommended to me. You notice a difference in your complexion after the first use. It contains seabuckthorn oil which is great for wrinkles. And, this soap makes your skin smooth and soft while fighting acne. Known to help Acne Rosacea in reducing redness. It's non comedogenic, so it won't clog pores. One bar lasts a long time. It doesn't "melt" away like most bar soaps Can't say enough about this fabulous product. Also, the folks here at iherb are friendly and provide great service.