Highly recommended ..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for myself as i am having low sperm count. After using it for 1 month .. my wife became pregnant ...

Awesome product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow!!!! I highly recommend this product for those who are planning to have a baby. I've been taking this for a short time and let me tell you, I'm gonna be a Daddy!!!!!

Not working at all..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it with Count Boost for the past 4 months and recently got tested. The count was even lesser than the previous test. I wonder what have i been taking for the last 4 months.. I wonder if all those reviews were fake or what??? No offense to the reviewers but i am really disappointed.

We got pregnant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After 2 months with this product, together with CountBoost and Maca, we became pregnant! My husband have had low spermcount, but now it was 21 mill per ml and totally 7-10 ml per ejaculations!

Thanks to the Allah Almighty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

From almost 4 year we were trying ..not even completed one bottle and the good news. Thank to the Allah Almighty by this product he gave us Good Health.

100% works amazingly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started using this with 10% movement and 0.5 million, and after using it the results is much better, it went from 10% to 70% and from 0.5 million to 2 million after using this for 2 months, you must use this for not less than 3 months to see the results

FertilAid Multi-Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this product instead of traditional multi-vitamins - my motility % did come back better after taking this product for just 2 months ...

Fairhaven Health for Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my dear hubby as he's having low sperm count. After using it for 2 months, its improving and I hope the next SA will be successful. ~Singapore~

awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this product is so awesome. i took it with motility & count boost together, in just 5 days of taking it, my sperm count, motility increase dramatically.

Never got customer service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is still holding at the airport cargo. I requested addtional service to iherb several times But customer service team never responded. No way to receive this product. Don't expect customer service regarding shipment at this store. I think iherb delete this review soon.