Worked for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I fell pregnant the first month I used Fertile CM after months of trying with no luck. I recommend this product to any one trying to conceive.

Great Product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product a week ago, the results are as promised. Going from totaly dried up to wet and lubricated. Works for me !!

Finally something that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Effects already showed after using FertileCM for just 10 days... amazing. After 3 IVF treatments my body was a hormonal mess. Now, after such a short time of taking Fertile CM as well as FertilAid for Women and FertilyTea I feel much better (both physically and mentally).

Bad ingredient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My acupuncturist warned me not to take this product because it contains coral calcium.

Pretty good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take. Never seen such strtchy CM......good luck to me.

FertileCM made me very dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First time using this product. On the first day, there is EW but not ovulated yet. Same for 2nd and 3rd day. After that, I became very dry, even until the day I was ovulating. I was Never dry, just wanted to take supplements to increase cm. Even after I stop use for a week, still very dry. Not going to take anymore. Wasted a good unopened bottle. Will switch to preseed. Could just be me. Otherthan that, no other observation.

Does something

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does CM good! Not preggo yet but this product gives me hope. After 1wk of taking this product-I started my monthly cycle -which never happens to me bcz of PCOS-I would have to take hormones for it normally. Excellent product!

Fairhaven Health, FertileCM, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gave me lower abdomen discomfort. Stopped using..

i feel the difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Had great sex:) saw results quickly hope to be prego soon!

FertileCM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these pills because it enhances mucus. I definitively saw a difference! Strongly recommend it!

1 2 3