It works for balancing hormones

Posted by joyslin on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I read a lot of reviews before buying my first packet, and I was pretty surprised to see so many good reviews on this. Now, I'm so glad I got it. After one month of taking it concurrently with Chinese Medicine, my period came (it was absent for at least 3 years after I gave birth)! I skipped it for one month and only took Chinese Medicine, and my period did not come. Hence I'm quite sure this helps a lot in balancing hormones. My take is, if your periods are irregular, give this a try, but if your periods are regular, give this a miss. In my opinion, how this tea works is that it balances the female hormones, hence increasing chances of conception. The tea is great tasting too, such a bonus!

This tea works!

Posted by lilonagrey on Oct 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We're currently trying to conceive and I have endometriosis, which I was told would make it hard to carry a full-term pregnancy. After a lot of research on hormones and natural remedies, I found FertiliTea. I was sceptical about it actually helping fertility. I've been taking it for almost 2 months now and I'm still not pregnant. HOWEVER, due to my endometriosis, I've always had heavy, painful periods and would PMS a week prior to my periods. I started taking it during my period last month and I threw away all the painkillers I had at home. Not only did my periods become lighter, but also they were practically painless; I only felt a mild discomfort throughout. Also, because the flow was so heavy, I would be exhausted with erratic mood swings. Well, the first hour after taking it, I noticed I had more energy and I was feeling calmer. I don't know how fast I'll get pregnant, thus the 4-star review, but I'm loving it for what it's doing to my monthly cycle. I heartily recommend it if you have similar conditions.

Great Tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if this tea is actually working to my body or not, because I'm still not pregnant. I only have been taking this tea for two month,though. But anyway I love this tea, because the taste is so good! Thank you for super fast shipping!!!

Doesn't sound that appealing on the taste buds but is really good.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great, when you first smell it it's really strong but it doesn't taste strong and is actually very refreashing. Can't say if it works yet as it's been less than a month that I've started drinking it. Fingers crossed though :o)

Surprisingly light taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was very surprised by the taste of this tea. Light green tea with a hint of mint (no weird herbal taste that I was expecting). If I get pregnant, I think I will actually miss drinking this every day! I have been drinking this in combination with fertilaid for 6 weeks and for the first time in almost 20 years I didn't have any period pain (I suffer from severe period pain/dysmenorrhea).

From Bulgaria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Still drinking it, very good taste, waiting for results after 10 days. Crossing fingers to help :) Love this tea, balance my hormones at all only for one month ! wowww

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really love this tea! It has a delicious fresh flavour. Since drinking 2-3 cups a day (6 weeks now) my (pre)menstrual aches and pains are gone. Also, my mood swings aren't 'swinging' that much anymore ;o)

Good Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste and smell good

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Make me pregnant the first month

2nd Month Trying this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste of the tea. Very relaxing. This will be my 2nd purchase and im recommending to my sis who is also ttc Her 2nd child.

1 2 3