excellent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Previously my cycle was irregular, 19 to 22 days which was different from my usual cycle before my cyst and fibroid operation. Now it is regained back to the regular cycle. I'm sure it's from the 1 month of taking ovaboost as I never take any other supplement or aid to help it regain back.

Used for infertility issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Ovaboost for nearly 3 months now as I had issues with premature ovarian aging. I am 34 years old and my doctor prescribed them to me along with Dhea and Fertilaid. So far this combination has been quite uplifting. I have more energy, feel better, happier and have a more positive take in life. My skin looks much younger and more radiant. Hopefully it will help with the premature ovarian aging as well. will let you know as soon as we know.

Screwed up my ovulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Took for two months. Messed up my ovulation cycle. I was regular, every 28 days for over 3 years. Started taking these and my ovulation was later and later. Also, I felt sick during the second month of taking these. When I stopped taking them, I felt better and my ovulation got back on schedule. Didn't help with getting pregnant at all. Still childless.

Hope it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this product together with Fertility Blend, and hope that it will improve my egg quality. Started taking this product in Nov 2013. Initially, I took only 2 pills for the past month, and just started 4 pills a day as recommended. I will update again if there's any good news.

it's help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

help my egg quilaty

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product ,fast transport

Helps me sleep, but that's all I know so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking OvaBoost for about 3 weeks. I think this is helping me to sleep more soundly at night due to the melatonin in it, and perhaps other ingredients. I have not yet gotten pregnant, though, so I can't say whether or not it "works"

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I read so many reviews for this product and fairhaven brand, so i expected something superior. I tried the ovaboost and the fertility aid for woman. I experienced no changes, and after 1 year, i stopped taking them as it seemed a waste of money. I have polycycstic ovaries but i have a regular length cycle, both my husband and i dont drink or smoke and eat proper healthy food. Prior to taking these, i had done a detox so i felt that i gave these products the best chance of working. When i stopped throwing money away over this product, I changed my supplements to tumeric for inflammation and gel vitamin C and fish and flaxseed oils, and organic apple cider with mother and better living, i did this for 1 more year. We got pregnant 2 months back

not happy with delivry