Great product -- cans were dented (as expected)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the product.. probably 50% of cans were dented but I am not reselling and will be using them fairly quickly. I knew they would be dented because of the other reviews but no biggie for me.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was happy with the price and delivery and quality BUT Most of the cans are dented in... none are unusable but very dented

Good stuff

Posted by odalol on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it for pumpkin pie with great results.

Nice flavour!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and nice flavour!

Organic pumpkin without the work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect for my pumpkin pie and bread loaves and is a time saver.

Bunny approved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Actually got these to feed my aged bunny (so she can gain weight). It doesn't taste too sweet and is of a good syringing consistency. My bunny willingly accepts it, and has since gained a little weight.

Lovely pumpkin puree

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've baked a pumpkin pie using this canned pumpkin from Farmer's Market Foods - and it turned out to be stunning. I am buying more of it - a really great buy!

Great pumpkin purée

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's great pumpkin purée, organic and full of flavor. When I make pancake with this, my skin gets very clear due to naturally occurring high vitamin A in the pumpkin. I also make soup, and it's delicious. I tried all of their items including sweet potatoes and squash, and they are all very good with full of flavor. Only things I had to call iHerb customer service since two times cans are very dented and had to get a refund. iHerb should package cans sitting up not on the sides, as they are not very fragile, they must abuse cans badly to get all dented like this.

A must buy!

Posted by southerninlaw on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We can't get canned pumpkin in Australia and I often get tired of making my own pumpkin puree. We keep at least one can of this pumpkin in the pantry at all times - love it!

My very first pumpkin pie

Posted by Celinem on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Belgian people don't eat pumpkin pies. I don't know where it comes from, but to me it's more an american thing. I definitely wanted to give it a try due to the us blogs I'm following during Halloween season. I needed a real pumpkin puree. A very nice smell gets out when you open the can, kind of acid and sweet. It tasted like something unknown for me, quite surprising. I tried a vegan recipe and my! it was good! A whole new culinary experience for me and my family. Whipped with coconut cream, such a treat! Ok, now I want to eat that pie.