Average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Actually the taste is quite good but too sweet. However i have stopped buying again because I don't feel good after eating it.

My go-to pumpkin fix

Posted by 4783167902475136938 on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great (and only) way to enjoy my pumpkin fix all through the year. This product does well in pies, muffins (Korean co-teachers love it), and breads. I can't keep enough of it on hand and now its sold out. Hope they restock soon.

AWESOME

Posted by JustSarah on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Equally as delicious as the pure pumpking puree version, this mix is sweet and spiced but not so much that it's a problem. It is AMAZING and I am so happy to have bought it. Saving me from years of fall without pumpkin while living abroad!

wonderful

Posted by 4643437949251122139 on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

made pumpkin pies for thanksgiving and this stuff was great! I will definitely be using this next year for thanksgiving!

It's pumpkin pie and sweets season

Posted by 5444868756922704466 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We are enjoying our pumpkin sweets without the extra additives from this great tasting pumpkin pie mix.

Delicious

Posted by 5484597198188876165 on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love pumpkin pie! It is hard to find in my location. Thank you for carrying this product iherb!!

yummy

Posted by 5120775936314933417 on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

missed this so muchh!!

The best that there is

Posted by RodericRinehart on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All organic ingredients. I use it for pumpkin pies and pumpkin cheesecakes. It tastes great just eating it with a spoon - seriously. Just a fabulous product at a great price.

Pretty good for out of a can.

Posted by Reviewer2023013 on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We are out of the country so it's that or nothing. I just added a little more spice as a test and it was okay. I did reorder.

Easy breezy pie making

Posted by 4826711711833483713 on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used it to make pumpkin torte and could not stop eating it. This filling has full pumpkin flavor with not too much sugar.

1 2 3 4