AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All the wonderful claims about this product are true! It works fast when others don't. My daugher had a really bad automobile exhaust pipe burn and this gave immediate relief with rapid healing. I find this to be true with cold sores, garden cuts and scrapes, rashes, etc. I wouldn't be without it!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

amazing product wich i can no longer buy at home...it can be utilized in many way...really good for acne & in grown hair.

Great for Staph Infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son has been battling a staff infection in his nose for about 1 year now. It would heal up and then return a month or so later. Each time the doctor would give him an antibiotic and a cream. Even with that it would take about 3 days to start getting better. We used the fast heal on his nose before his nap. When he woke up from his nap (about 2 hours later) the infection had already improved. By the next day (after two more treatements) it was almost completely gone.

Non-sting, quick healing gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this gel to try after getting lousy results with cortisone and other antibiotic creams, etc. for what started out as a spider bite (possibly) and has been a 3 year struggle- getting some relief.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband bought some of this. Must say it WORKS!

gwpr59

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best ever. I keep a tube in my purse, at work, in my car.

Better than that neosporin stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put this on EVERYTHING from a paper cut to a bleeding puncture wound to a pimple and it helps all of these heal up SUPER fast. Pimples gone in just 1 day, paper cuts 24 hours, puncture wound scabbed and then gone in less than a week. Didn't need a bandaid, no sting, this stuff works WONDERS and the fact that it's all natural makes it even better!

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff heals my cuts so much quicker and is all natural!

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works better than polysporin for sure. Amazing product.

Fast Heal to the RESCUE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product absolutely lives up to its name! You only need one drop applied to any cut, bite, or sore, then apply a band-aid, and let it go to work. Small wounds will heal closed within 24 hours. Haven't tried it on large ones, but I'm sure it's as effective. Plus it's anti-bacterial, so important to us in the tropics (Kauai). I keep one in my car, my travel bag, and my first aid kit.

1 2