Felix, Lingonberries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed this product and would recommend it to everyone. I've used it as a topping on my bread pudding, along with my peanut butter on a slice of bread and in my oatmeal. Yummy, yummy good for my tummy.

Love these!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased both this 14.5 jar and the smaller one that stressed Wild Swedish lingonberries. Both list the same exact berries on their ingredient labels. I think the only difference is the size. If you've never tried lingonberries, treat yourself to this experience. They are so delicious and not overly sweet. There is added sugar and it is not specified as cane. I am yet to phone the company to confirm their sourcing. Since it is produced in Sweden, I am banking on it being 100$ cane sugar and not GMO beet sugar. I will update this review when I confirm. If it truly is non-GMO, I will give it 5 stars. I think the lingonberries require a touch of sugar for most people's tastes/

Lingonberries ….

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Arrived quickly.

Delicious

Posted by juniper on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting but did initially made my stomach uneasy.

This product is delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have bought this before and found it to be delicious. Buying locally bit more than through iHerb plus postage! From ordering to delivery to Australia 4 days including weekend! Awesome service!

Loved the Lingonberries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

these are so Yummy. Great color and flavor. I will order agian

Lingonberries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, fast and free shipping. Will be a return customer. Thanks!

Yummmmmmmmmmy!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought 3 jars of the Felix brand of lingonberry preserves. I never heard of them before, but Dr. Oz had them on his TV show and he says these berries are the healthiest berries you can eat. They are grown in Sweden. The preserves taste wonderful; I liken them to taste a little like cranberries. The berries themselves are very tiny. I like it on toast or English muffins, or even a toasted bagel. You could really use them on anything you would normally use preserves, jam or jelly for. Not too sweet and not too tart either. I recommend them!!

Felix, Lingonberries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well packaged when it was left at my door.I love these berries.Taste a lot like cranberries.I think they are sweet enough,this was my first try on this product.I had heard about it on the Dr.Oz show.And if it is going to help my body in any way,I'm all for this product.But it may take a few weeks to a few months to know for sure.Also a great price for this item.I did find a few jar's at my local Publix and not at Walmart.I give this 5 star's.

Delicious Lingonberrie jam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

thisjam this jam is so yummy in oatmeal, or on toast. it is also very healthy!

1 2 3 4