Felix, Lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer1914043 on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed this product and would recommend it to everyone. I've used it as a topping on my bread pudding, along with my peanut butter on a slice of bread and in my oatmeal. Yummy, yummy good for my tummy.

Love these!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased both this 14.5 jar and the smaller one that stressed Wild Swedish lingonberries. Both list the same exact berries on their ingredient labels. I think the only difference is the size. If you've never tried lingonberries, treat yourself to this experience. They are so delicious and not overly sweet. There is added sugar and it is not specified as cane. I am yet to phone the company to confirm their sourcing. Since it is produced in Sweden, I am banking on it being 100$ cane sugar and not GMO beet sugar. I will update this review when I confirm. If it truly is non-GMO, I will give it 5 stars. I think the lingonberries require a touch of sugar for most people's tastes/

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1779039 on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Lingonberry is cranberry like, very good on toast or pancakes.

Felix Lingonberries!!

Posted by Reviewer1163940 on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome tasting!! We use it on toast as jelly or with meat such as turkey or pork. Great price and fast service from iHerb.com

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1527369 on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was incredibly pleased with the quick delivery and the superb packaging (each jar individually sealed in a plastic bag) and everything bubble-wrapped. Am enjoying the product... I will be ordering with iHerb.com in the future!

Lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer1147623 on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Received items in a timely manner and was very pleased with the price as well. I will order more at a future date.

Delicious and full of antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer1593703 on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dr Oz talked about lingonberries on his show and how they have many more antioxidants than even blueberries. I have eaten lingonberries as a relish on swedish meatballs in a restaurant and loved them so decided to do an online search to buy. I found this product on several sites but this site offered the best price as well as shipping costs so I purchased 4. We love this stuff! It's great as a relish for poultry especially...better than cranberry sauce and we have decided to serve it with the holiday meal this year. We are already using our 4th jar in as many weeks and I have my next order of 6 ready to go!

lingonberries

Posted by Reviewer2512294 on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The service was excellent. The product and the cost were also excellent. Thank you very much. I will be reordering again as needed. Keep up the good work.

Lingonberrie Jam

Posted by Reviewer2296969 on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great price, fast shipping and free shipping. Glad to find your company on the net.

Felix Lingonberrie Jam

Posted by Reviewer1440698 on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We are on our second jar and it has become our favorite toast spread. We had relatives visiting recently and they liked it so much we gave each of them a jar to take home. We will need to reorder to restock for the Holidays.

1 2 3 4