excellent product for menopausal symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product in order to control hot flashes that were occurring every 2 hours. Because I am unable to take hormones or any natural phytoestrogens, this product offered what I needed. Within 3 days, all hot flashes and night sweats have ceased and I am sleeping extremely well. This product is natural and the research on it is well documented. I am a nurse and have already recommended this product to others.

Menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good to releave the night sweat.

GOOD HELP IN WOMAN LIFE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE USE THIS MANY YEARS AND IT HELPS WELL PRE-MENOPAUSE SYMPTOMS,WHEN I HAVE A LITTLE PAUSE THE SYMPTOMS COME BACK. I CAN NOT TAKE PHARMACY HORMONS,BUT THIS HELPS WELL AND NO SIDE EFFECTS WILL NOT HAVE COME TO ME,IT IS SAFE WITH HEALTHY FOOD AND LIVING SUPPORT ALSO WOMAN LIFE.

Great, Fast Service

Posted by BarbaraAnn on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So happy with iHerb. I received my order super fast, it arrived 2 days after I placed the order and it was packaged very securely. Their website is very user friendly and their inventory & prices are amazing. I will definately order from iHerb again. Thank You iHerb.com

Top Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this for my wife and she has very favorable results! Will continue to purchase this product.

Radical hope

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have fracture level osteoporosis, which causes pain in my leg bones. After taking Femarelle for a couple of weeks, I see a difference in how I feel, how my skin looks and have reduced pain in my legs. But I will not know if it is actually helping to rebuild bone until my next density test.

Femarelle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Femarelle for several years now. Found it does help with hot flashes, because when I stopped taking them for a while the flashes came back. Don't know if it works for bone health.

review of femarelle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Over priced and under studied.

I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!great prudct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

מדהיםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםם, אין דבר כזה , עזר לי מאוד מאוד

Best product ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, up to now the only one that helped me! Everybody should try it! It takes two to three weeks to take effect, but then you are home free. Don't stop offering it to the menopausal women ever! DORI

1 2