hydrogenated oil

Posted by 5540696803317549078 on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I saw that this had low glycemic index so purchased it without taking a closer look at the ingredient list which I usually do. It tastes great, but when I came back to the site to check the ingredients, alas, I saw it contained HYDROGENATED OIL, which I really try to avoid at ALL COST since it is one of the worst things you can put into your body. I regret buying this product. I will definitely choose real peanut butter over anything with hydrogenated oil in it. Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2507898 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No shugar, No salt! Very good! Real peanuts! You can add honey if you need sweet or salt if you need salty! The best base for every kind of peanut butter you need!

REALLY TASTY PB

Posted by 4672122727271342395 on Feb 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this product for the no sugar and no salt. But to my great surprise, the TASTE was ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC (real peanutty)! The consistency was good; just an all around great product again from I-herb!

Good

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

(Sorry for my bad English !) This peanut butter is good, you really feel the peanut part, not just sugar like in other products.

Iherb natural products

Posted by 4829418101148215316 on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

"My overall experience with iherb have been excellent. Price and Shipping very reasonable. Delivery has been quick. Also, with the careful way they package the products I know that nothing is going to be broken or damaged. Excellent company."

Tasty butter

Posted by 4711847087235048455 on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tasty butter

Excellent

Posted by 4986302201219971372 on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Peanut it always good, without sugar it's better than expected.

Wonderful product!

Posted by 4896283384060232447 on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This peanut butter is the best for people with diabetes. The taste is teriffic! Will be ordering more in the future. Thanks

Love this peanut butter!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this peanut butter. Ingredients seem reasonable, no added sugar or salt. The taste is quite different to what I was used to in peanut butter. In my country all peanut butters I tried taste like roasted salted peanuts. I was surprised when this one tasted like peanuts in shell! I actually quite like it! :) Will buy again! And the price for the amount is very good too!!!

Perfect!

Posted by 5101670574119402300 on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nothing less or more than peanut butter needs. Great choice!