hydrogenated oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I saw that this had low glycemic index so purchased it without taking a closer look at the ingredient list which I usually do. It tastes great, but when I came back to the site to check the ingredients, alas, I saw it contained HYDROGENATED OIL, which I really try to avoid at ALL COST since it is one of the worst things you can put into your body. I regret buying this product. I will definitely choose real peanut butter over anything with hydrogenated oil in it. Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing.

Iherb natural products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

"My overall experience with iherb have been excellent. Price and Shipping very reasonable. Delivery has been quick. Also, with the careful way they package the products I know that nothing is going to be broken or damaged. Excellent company."

REALLY TASTY PB

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this product for the no sugar and no salt. But to my great surprise, the TASTE was ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC (real peanutty)! The consistency was good; just an all around great product again from I-herb!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No shugar, No salt! Very good! Real peanuts! You can add honey if you need sweet or salt if you need salty! The best base for every kind of peanut butter you need!

One of the better Low Glycemic Peanut Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It maintains the taste of peanut butter and it has great taste too!

Good

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

(Sorry for my bad English !) This peanut butter is good, you really feel the peanut part, not just sugar like in other products.

Creamy. Maybe too much. Contains hydrogenated oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great peanut taste. But in my opinion it's too creamy, too soft. Maybe too much oil in it. Just noticed it contains hydrogenated oil. That means it has small amounts of trans fats.

peanut better for healthy life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

fabulous texture. no added sugar, so not sweet as usual. I use this code MQZ 839

מעולה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

הזמנתי מספר פעמים ואמשיך להשתמש

Creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this peanut butter because it's so creamy and also a big plus low glycemic level.