hydrogenated oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I saw that this had low glycemic index so purchased it without taking a closer look at the ingredient list which I usually do. It tastes great, but when I came back to the site to check the ingredients, alas, I saw it contained HYDROGENATED OIL, which I really try to avoid at ALL COST since it is one of the worst things you can put into your body. I regret buying this product. I will definitely choose real peanut butter over anything with hydrogenated oil in it. Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing.

Iherb natural products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

"My overall experience with iherb have been excellent. Price and Shipping very reasonable. Delivery has been quick. Also, with the careful way they package the products I know that nothing is going to be broken or damaged. Excellent company."

REALLY TASTY PB

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this product for the no sugar and no salt. But to my great surprise, the TASTE was ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC (real peanutty)! The consistency was good; just an all around great product again from I-herb!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No shugar, No salt! Very good! Real peanuts! You can add honey if you need sweet or salt if you need salty! The best base for every kind of peanut butter you need!

Good

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

(Sorry for my bad English !) This peanut butter is good, you really feel the peanut part, not just sugar like in other products.

Low salt, low sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste as good as the ones with more sugar and salt, might as well use this version, super yummy!

Diabetic Peanut Butter Lover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am diabetic and love Peanut Butter. My local store stopped carrying FiftyFifty products. Thank you for making it available. Allen Skopp

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love love this peanut butter. I'm on low carb diet and try to avoid sugar as much as I can and get it from its natural sources so this is the best peanut butter for me

Peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feel so lucky to have found I herb and they have my peanut butter. Thank you I herb.

smell and taste so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

unexpectedly smell and taste so good, and it has no added