hydrogenated oil

Posted by 5540696803317549078 on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I saw that this had low glycemic index so purchased it without taking a closer look at the ingredient list which I usually do. It tastes great, but when I came back to the site to check the ingredients, alas, I saw it contained HYDROGENATED OIL, which I really try to avoid at ALL COST since it is one of the worst things you can put into your body. I regret buying this product. I will definitely choose real peanut butter over anything with hydrogenated oil in it. Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing.

REALLY TASTY PB

Posted by 4672122727271342395 on Feb 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this product for the no sugar and no salt. But to my great surprise, the TASTE was ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC (real peanutty)! The consistency was good; just an all around great product again from I-herb!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2507898 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No shugar, No salt! Very good! Real peanuts! You can add honey if you need sweet or salt if you need salty! The best base for every kind of peanut butter you need!

Good

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

(Sorry for my bad English !) This peanut butter is good, you really feel the peanut part, not just sugar like in other products.

Iherb natural products

Posted by 4829418101148215316 on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

"My overall experience with iherb have been excellent. Price and Shipping very reasonable. Delivery has been quick. Also, with the careful way they package the products I know that nothing is going to be broken or damaged. Excellent company."

Peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feel so lucky to have found I herb and they have my peanut butter. Thank you I herb.

smell and taste so good!

Posted by 5649451693489593134 on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

unexpectedly smell and taste so good, and it has no added

A perfect palm-oil-free product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has no sugar, no salt, just peanut and vegetable oil. But mind you, they don't use any palm oil in it, which is great because I have to look for the palm oil ingredients in any products that I purchase, and this is one of the rare one that contains none of it <3. Besides, the texture is great, the taste is great, and I can't wait to make my vegan chocolate chip cookies with it

great

Posted by 4649433408382422321 on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great

Nice an tasty

Posted by 5567462323780097394 on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste didn't miss the sugar at all