Fine USA Trading Kelp Root Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This extract is so potent that you immediately feel its positive effect. I believe that it works much better than the kelp leaf, and is easy to digest. I am concerned about radio active intrusion and would appreciate it if Fine USA Trading would test it and print the results. Iherb needs to make sure that this is available information before a purchase is made.

Kelp Root Extract Daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My health practitioner recommended this kelp product after she rated my constitution as one which would highly benefit from sea vegetables. To get the same benefits would require consuming a larger amount of seaweed daily than would be feasible for me to eat. Everything she has recommended has been first rate and my health has improved considerably.

This works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the Kelp Root Extract for a bit over three months. I have found beneficial changes in my gastric system. I attribute the changes to the kelp because other variables have remained the same, being kelp the only change, by addition. One must allow time for anything to work, and in the meantime I have noticed improvements. My health is better. Those are the facts I have noticed.

Awesome service and product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am thoroughly satisfied with my service and product that I ordered from iHerb.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using for over a month and gret for bowel regulation with no chemicals