sooo good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first got addicted to these crackers while living in Norway. I was so happy to see them on Iherb that I bought six boxes!

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Mar 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You can taste the ingredient is just rye flour, water, salt, and yeast.So pure and healthy.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best, delicious and healthy. Crispy, tasty, nutritious. I don't like a lot of grain products because they don't make me feel great afterwards, but this one is very good for my body. Please keep providing it.

nice sour note to it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like crackers that taste like something rather than flour. this hit the spot. had a hard time resisting overeating them.

The absolute best guilt-free crackers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I eat these with everything: tuna salad, salmon, sardines, garlic spread, olive tapenade, cheese, turkey... you name it! I love the shape of them and the light, airy crispness! The taste is yummy, too. It's a wonderful compliment to savory foods. The original rye ones are low-glycemic, so that was my #1 reason for buying them. With all things considered, to me it's a perfect cracker! :)

Wheat free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Terrific cracker with no wheat. I eat with salami or cheese, as a sandwich on the go.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I eat these for breakfast they taste great and low calorie.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

healthy! taste good!

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it. It tastes exacly like its described, like sourdough and rye and very crunchy. Would probably not buy it if you have very sore gums cause its quite hard.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I order these all the time, very delicious crisps and good substitute for bread. Highly recommend

1 2 3 4