sooo good!

Posted by Reviewer1575024 on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first got addicted to these crackers while living in Norway. I was so happy to see them on Iherb that I bought six boxes!

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Mar 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You can taste the ingredient is just rye flour, water, salt, and yeast.So pure and healthy.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best, delicious and healthy. Crispy, tasty, nutritious. I don't like a lot of grain products because they don't make me feel great afterwards, but this one is very good for my body. Please keep providing it.

nice sour note to it

Posted by Reviewer2266932 on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like crackers that taste like something rather than flour. this hit the spot. had a hard time resisting overeating them.

The absolute best guilt-free crackers!

Posted by Reviewer2130947 on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I eat these with everything: tuna salad, salmon, sardines, garlic spread, olive tapenade, cheese, turkey... you name it! I love the shape of them and the light, airy crispness! The taste is yummy, too. It's a wonderful compliment to savory foods. The original rye ones are low-glycemic, so that was my #1 reason for buying them. With all things considered, to me it's a perfect cracker! :)

Wheat free

Posted by Reviewer3355430 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Terrific cracker with no wheat. I eat with salami or cheese, as a sandwich on the go.

Best krispbread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived quickly after order, well packed and product in perfect order. The best krispbread ever! Perfect for a snack.

Perfect product

Posted by 5311288450638527355 on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is very good product. I've been using it for many years and would like to have a subscription. Thank you.

Perfect snack

Posted by 5630950712813156083 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Made by whole rye, very healthy. If reduce sodium level is better.

Num num