sooo good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first got addicted to these crackers while living in Norway. I was so happy to see them on Iherb that I bought six boxes!

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Mar 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You can taste the ingredient is just rye flour, water, salt, and yeast.So pure and healthy.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best, delicious and healthy. Crispy, tasty, nutritious. I don't like a lot of grain products because they don't make me feel great afterwards, but this one is very good for my body. Please keep providing it.

nice sour note to it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like crackers that taste like something rather than flour. this hit the spot. had a hard time resisting overeating them.

The absolute best guilt-free crackers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I eat these with everything: tuna salad, salmon, sardines, garlic spread, olive tapenade, cheese, turkey... you name it! I love the shape of them and the light, airy crispness! The taste is yummy, too. It's a wonderful compliment to savory foods. The original rye ones are low-glycemic, so that was my #1 reason for buying them. With all things considered, to me it's a perfect cracker! :)

Wheat free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Terrific cracker with no wheat. I eat with salami or cheese, as a sandwich on the go.

Healthy and tasty snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product from Finland. It is crispy and contains a lot or rye that is so much better than eating white bread. I prefer eating this with a bit of butter, cheese, cucumber and few grains of salt. This is not a biscuit as some people and stores tend to label it as. I would label it as bread, but definitely as one of the more tasty, original and healthier options.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my most favorite breads!!!

Been eating since I was a kid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent... a great product and a convienient way to get it, stores in my area do not carry it. I have been eating it since I was a kid in Finland and still enjoying it and healthy too. Actually prefer the Caraway but have a friend who is should not eat seeds, turbiculitis.

I love it